f o u r

hero;
baby girl , i don't have a motive.

hero;
i saw you in the halls and thought you were cute

me;
but why would anyone think IM cute

hero;
everyone does.

hero;
your body looks amazing

hero;
and you have an ass on you

me;
pft , so you're messaging me because you want something off of me?

hero;
no

hero;
i just want to get to know you, is it really that bad?

me;
but you've never spoken to me.

i told jack and he's so happy for me but i don't want to believe the fact that HE actually wants to talk to me. maybe he wants sex, he wants something and he's not telling me - why would he tell me?
perhaps he's being genuine, i mean he might actually want to get to know me .
he asked to call me but i said not today because i need time to think.
it's 2am and i'm still texting him, we're talking about our favourite movies - he likes marvel and i find that pretty cute because i like marvel too. he's asking me the little things, like he actually does want to know me , like he wants to know my story but what if that is all part of his plan? he gets to know every little detail about me and then breaks me. i don't want to get attached to him because i know that he is no good for me - i need to keep that in mind , that he is no good for me and he is just using me for something.

me;
goodnight, i'm going to sleep - it was nice talking to you x

hero;
goodnight beautiful, i was waiting till you went to sleep to go to bed - have a good sleep xxx

read.

i left him on read and then put my phone on charge, and tuck myself into bed. i cant believe this - hero fiennes tiffin, the boy i have been in love with for the past 2 years is talking to me.