e i g h t

hero is outside my house, he is in a tracksuit, his hair messy but he looks ever so beautiful.
"do you want to stay at yours.. or we could go to mine" he asks me, holding me in his arms.
"can we go to yours?" i ask him
he nods.
we walk in silence, hand in hand. it's quite relaxing, having the presence of him but we're not talking. i am focused on my steps and my breathing.
i'm not sure if hero finds this awkward but i like it, walking in silence.
i'm so happy that he understands me and it warms my heart that he came and got me from my house because he knew i was having a bad day.
"is your uh mom okay with me coming over?" i ask hero
"yup"

~

we're sitting in his garden, on the swing chair - hero brought a load of blankets down with him. my head rests on his shoulder as we spoke.
we've been sitting here for hours now, maybe i should head home - i don't want to outstay my welcome. hero has taken my mind off of everything that happened and i am so thankful for that - i can't tell him that though , it might give him an advantage on me.. like he knows something and he can use it against me. no one knows about my eating disorder, apart from my mom and jack. it's the hardest thing i've ever had to go through and i don't think anyone talks about eating disorders enough.

hero and i have somehow ended up in his bed, his room is tidy. it's not what i expected it to be, i think i expected it to be a mess - like every other teenage boys bedroom; but it's not. it's clean, tidy, organised. hero's bed is huge and it's very comfortable. i cuddle up into him and my body relaxes. 
"goodnight" i mumble
"goodnight beautiful" i hear hero say and then i feel him kiss my forehead.

he is so precious.
i'm falling and i can't stop myself.

~

hero's point of view;
josephine is asleep now, i wanted to take her mind off of whatever happened today/yesterday. she won't tell me what it is and i respect that, she wants her privacy - i get it. she is so perfect and it hurts me to see such a perfect girl in so much pain. i think i helped her a little, distracted her. she looked so tired and like she just wanted to sleep. josephine is such an interesting person, she always has something new to talk about, she's funny, polite, beautiful.

i'm falling in love with josephine langford.
this wasn't apart of my plan.