s i x

hero's point of view ;

today me and jo are going to the cinema , i'm taking her to watch toy story 4 - childish i know but she was saying how she really wanted to watch it so i thought we'd watch that and after the cinema we are going to this buffet place that i know that she will like.

i am so nervous because jo is so perfect and i don't want to mess things up , she thinks that i am lying to her and i was dared to talk to her - never. she is so beautiful and her personality is amazing and i would NEVER , EVER do anything to jeopardise what we have now. even if we're not in a relationship - whatever we are now is so amazing and even if she doesn't have feelings for me, which i hope she does, we are such good friends . she makes me laugh, whenever i'm texting her i have the biggest smile on my face and when i'm with her i have butterflies in my stomach that won't leave me alone.

~

it's 5pm and i'm waiting at the cinema for jo, i decided to wear a plain black t-shirt with black jeans, boots and a chain - i got my hair cut yesterday so i look decent. as i am just about to call jo , i see her outside walking towards me.

she embraces me in a hug and i smile, she is so adorable and damn she looks so good.

-
josephine's point of view;

hero smells so good oh wow, he looks so good as well. i'm wearing a jumper dress which is just under my thighs with some black tights and boots , my hair is curled and i feel pretty cute.

we're in the cinema now, i'm very happy with hero's movie choice because i wanted to watch toy story so it made me happy that he remembered - he paid for my slushy and my ticket , i tried to tell him no but he insisted and he said that letting me pay wasn't very "gentleman" of him. his mom told him to make sure that he pays for my ticket, he's a mommy's boy and that warms my heart .
i need to keep telling myself not to get attached to him , it's hard because he is so perfect and he is too perfect to be true.

my leg is on top of both of his legs and my head is rested on his shoulder, hero's hand rests on my thigh as we watch the movie . i think hero has paid more attention to my face than the actual movie.

"you're so beautiful" he whispers in my ear.
a huge smile grows on my face, my heart warms and the butterflies in my stomach are uncontrollable.
he makes me happy.

-
after the movie, we went to eat - the buffet was very nice and i ate a lot , my bulimia doesn't make it easy to eat in front of people and i'm so proud of myself for eating - i was distracted by hero and we never ran out of things to talk about which helped me .

hero is at my house now, we're laying on my bedroom floor - staring at the stars on my ceiling whilst listening to frank ocean.
he met my mom and josh , hayden is asleep. my mom seems to love hero and josh doesn't mind him - this is good.
i love this, laying with him - is he judging me?
is this a joke? is he playing with my heart? is he trying to make me fall for him?

if he is..

it's worked.