t w e n t y - s i x

hero is on the way back to alexas with josh and hayden, they had fun which was good. i want them to spend their last night with us before mom and george come back, they're having so much fun which is so good. i'll get them to bring all of their things to ours and then i'll take them back to moms because i wanna see them both.

jack and i are in the shopping mall because we're looking for a dress for me. hero is taking me out later, to a restaurant i think.
we're in topshop and i found a cute dress - it's a beigey colour dress and i've got some wedge hell things at home that i can wear with this - it's a stretchy material so i'll fit into it. we're at the till now and the woman looks at me weirdly, i look and jack and we're both thinking the same thing. she's looking at me bump and she's irritating me.
"$65.65 please" she says, her voice is high pitches and annoying.
"let me pay" jack says.
i roll my eyes at him, knowing he will NOT let me pay if he's offered. jack pays for the dress and we leave the shop.
"you didn't have to" i said to him
we're walking toward the elevator, we're going to wendy's because i'm craving it and jack loves wendy's so it's okay.
"that woman was pissing me off" jack says, laughing
"i know"
"could've slapped her" jack says to me.
fuck i missed him so much, i hate spending time away from him like this and this has made me realise it.

-

we ate and we're on the way back to mine, jacks going to help me get ready for my date with hero. it's cool because my best friend does make up better than me. he's a make up artist and he's so good at make up, he's done kylie jenners make up, kim kardashian, bella thorne and the list goes on. i'm so proud of him.
-

jack is in the middle of doing my make up and i hear hero come back home, he went to see his mom as well. jack and i have music blasting from the speakers - hero walks into the bathroom.
"hi jack" he shouts, giving him a hug.
hero gives me a kiss, trying not to ruin my make up.
"i'm going to get ready" hero says and heads upstairs.
once my make up is done, i curl my hair and get into my dress. hero and i say bye to jack and i thank him for doing my make up.

-