s e v e n t y

i'm finally off of bed rest, i have a couple of appointments in the next few weeks to check how my body is etc but overall i feel amazing - my eating disorder is getting better and i think i've really tried so i've gotten better quicker than the other times i've relapsed.

today i'm going to get the dogs, i dropped the kids off at school for the first time since i had a heart attack - it was nice to drive them to school, kieran stayed at home with hero. i went back home and i'm going to get the dogs an hour before the kids finish school so i'll leave the house around 2pm, i will get to the shelter about quarter past two - get the dogs and the kids finish at 3:45pm so i'm good for time.

i just got home and it's 9:30am, hero heated up a croissant for me when i got home and we had breakfast together - keiran isn't awake yet because he went to bed late, he'll probably wake up around 10.

hero and i are watching riverdale, my head is rested on his lap.
"you okay?" i ask my husband, moving my head up to look up at him.
"yeah"

he leans his head down and kisses my lips gently, i move my body and straddle him - his hands move to my back but his lips still connected to mine. hero moves his lips down to my neck, causing a moan to escape from my mouth. his hands moves down to the waistband of my underwear, i bite my lower lip at his actions.

-

hero's pov;

josephine and i lay side by side in our bed, naked.
"i'm surprised kieran isn't awake" i murmur.
"ah he went to bed late"
"oh" i reply

i roll over and fit myself in between josephine, i look up at her and smirk.
"round two?" i ask
"no" she replies giggling

"i'm going to wake kieran up" she tells me before kissing me.
she climbs out of bed and slips a fresh pair of underwear on and puts on the t-shirt i was wearing.
"you're so sexy" i remind my wife as i put a clean pair of boxers on.

as she leaves the room, i grab her arm and pull her back. i stand in front of the mirror with her and pull the hem of my t-shirt down so her breasts her visible.  her eyes widen once she's realised.
"all. mine." i mumble and kiss down her neck.

"baby i need to get kieran up nowww" she tells me and i roll my eyes at her
"we can go again when the kids are asleep" she says from the hallway

i put some shorts on and another white t-shirt. my heart drops when i hear josephine scream. i run over to kieran's room and she's on the floor with kieran in her arms, crying.
"what's wrong?" i ask panicking.
"he's not moving" she manages to say.

no. no. no. no. please god no. not my son.