s i x t y - t h r e e

we're on our honeymoon now, the kids are with my mom. it's weird saying that hero and i are married - we have four kids together and now we're finally married.

hero took me to the bahamas, i always wanted to go so we've got two weeks here. he said he wanted to take me to several places but he didn't know where, i'm so happy that we're spending two whole weeks here. it's peaceful, no kids, no loud noise, it's nice just to spend time - just hero and i.

since we had kieran, or even the twins - we haven't gotten much alone time because there's so many of the kids for me to be dumping them on my mom or hero's mom so i'm going to cherish the time we have now. it's crazy because we were engaged for so many years and now we're finally married.

josephine eliza fiennes tiffin.

we haven't been doing much, we've been going to bed late - like we used to and waking up late, eating at stupid times and then we go for a swim everyday. this place is even more beautiful than the pictures, the water is crystal clear and the hotel thing we're staying at is so beautiful.

we have our own pool and kitchen and all but the room is huge, when we came in - there was roses on the bed and the two towel swans.

"good morning baby" hero says to me kissing my neck, i rub my eyes and i smile at my husband. 

that sounds weird to say, husband - finally.

"good morning" i reply and move toward him, i rest my head on his chest and his hands are around my waist. hero's lips are moving on my neck, making me moan slightly. i close my eyes, i'm still a little tired.

we've been having sex so much this past week, it's crazy. i'm not complaining though because i'm getting some bombass dick but it's weird compared to how much we have sex at home - maybe twice a week if we're lucky.

the twins are at the stage where they start sleeping in our room but isabella has been much better than camila , she rarely comes into our room. camila on the other hand is in our room nearly every night but i'm glad that she feels comforted when she sleeps with hero and i.

"do you want to cuddle" hero asks and i nod. i'm very happy that we have air conditioning because i would be so hot right now, i feel a little cold but i'm still in only my underwear. hero is in his boxers - we have a thin blanket on us.

i move my leg and rest it on hero, my leg crosses over hero and hero rests his hand on my ass.

"do you want to go swimming again later?" my husband asks me
"yup" i want to take as much time as i can swimming because it's so beautiful, especially when the sun is setting - it's stunning.

-

we're in our own private swimming pool thing, we ate dinner and watched the sunset together - we had burgers and fries, classy - i know.

hero and i are talking about stupid things again, i swear i am always talking to him and could never run out of things to say.

"do you think that water is wet?" he asks me
"no" i reply
"what is it then"
"i don't know but it's not wet" i reply giggling.

"i'm getting out" i yell and climb up the pool ladder, i pick up my towel which was on the beach chairs.

five minutes later, hero leaves the pool too and we go to the bathroom.

"i'm gonna take a bath" i tell my husband
the bath here is huge and it could fit all of the kids in it with me and hero, so i think not having a bath in it would be a waste.
"would you like to join me?" i question and his eyes shoot up from the floor, a smirk grows on his face - making me blush.
"cmon then" he mumbles and follows me to the bathroom.

i peel off my shorts and bandeau and hero takes off his boxers, the water is already the right temperature and we have lots of bubbles - hero gets in  and then i follow.

i'm fitted in between hero's legs, my head rested on his chest and his hand on my inner thigh.
"we should do this more often" my husband says and moves his hand down - closer to my vagina. my stomach is like a washing machine and every time he touches me, i get butterflies - as it was the first time.
"yeah we should" i agree.

hero moves his hand directly on my vagina and his finger brushing my clit, he looks down at me for permission and i nod. he flicks his fingers on my clit making a load moan escape my lips.  he inserts his fingers inside of me making me lift my body up slightly, hero pumps his fingers in and out and with his other hand -  he rubs me.

"i think we should get out of the bath" i mumble.

-

we don't bother putting any clothes on and hero pushes my back onto the bed. he spreads my legs and puts his mouth on my clit, swirling his tongue round.

"you're going to be a good girl for daddy tonight" he groans and kisses me directly on my clit, a rush of pleasure runs through my body. i push my legs together as hero moves to kiss my lips and he pushes them apart again.

i feel his member underneath and looking at it makes me wetter than i already am.
hero positions himself and pushes his hard member inside of me, i run my hand through his brown hair.

"fuck that feels so good" i mumble as he thrusts in and out of me