Girlfriends

Chloe walked out of school and to her surprise she saw David, he was definitely there when her mom said she could go to the hospital. She walked up to him expecting to have to tell him she was going to visit Rachel when he said, "I'm giving you a ride to the hospital."

"Thanks," Chloe said so quietly she could barely hear herself.

"Did I get a thanks out of you?" David asked pushing his luck. The best sarcastic remark Chloe could come up with on the spot was "And now I take it back." Chloe knew she would come up with an amazing comeback later and wonder why she didn't think of it earlier. The drive was pretty quick, "I'll come back in a few hours to pick you up" David said as Chloe was getting out of the car.

Chloe told Rachel all about school and Mrs.Shirley and the story of why they're not fond of each other. "You actually did that, I agree with your friend Max I would never have thought you would do that." Rachel said after Chloe told her about the pulling down the skirt. "What can I say I can't turn down a dare," Chloe said and both girls laughed. "Let's watch 27 Dresses," Rachel said,

"I've never seen that movie, is it about some chick who buys 27 dresses?" Chloe said.

"Something like that," Rachel joked "but it's got romance in it." Chloe blushed, and Rachel pretended not to notice while blushing herself. That's when Chloe thought of it the sarcastic remark she needed after David asked if he heard a thankyou, should have said well if your ears work you would know what you heard.

When the movie ended Rachel said, "Can that be us?" This took Chloe off guard.

"What?" Chloe said trying to keep her cool.

"Chloe you know what I'm talking about. I love you, I hella love you. I've spent the whole day up until the moment you walked into this room thinking about you, your eyes, your beautiful hair, how soft your lips are, and how they feel against mine. How I want to be with you every second of every day. How every time I fought with you I wanted you back, and how you came back every time. How you're always there for me. How I haven't known you for a long time but I can't imagine life without you." Rachel said.

"I love you too, I spent most of my day thinking about you," Chloe admitted.

Rachel put her hands around Chloe's neck and kissed her passionately, Chloe ran one of her hands in Rachel's hair. Rachel running her hands through Chloe's hair and then twirling the blue strand around her finger. Both girls never wanting it to end, the love they felt for each other. After they broke apart both girls out of breath Chloe said: "Is that convincing enough?" Quoting Rachel from the night they had their first kiss after the tempest. "I'm convinced." Rachel said laughing, remembering how perfect that night was until they got to her house and all hell broke loose. "Just to confirm, I'm no longer single, your my girlfriend right.". Chloe said.

"Yes, why you got a whole line up of girls in case we don't work out?" Rachel joked.

"Yep, don't take it personally." Both girls laughed.

The two girls had decided to watch the outsiders, Rachel had fallen asleep somewhere around the part where the church was on fire. This movie reminded Chloe of Max because Max went through an Outsiders phase where she would always quote it. Max would always say stay gold Chloe, she also could never make it through the movie without crying. As the credits were rolling Rachel woke up, "Hey girlfriend." Rachel said. "Sorry I fell asleep, nobody in that movie was cute."

"Ya, they should have cast me as Ponyboy," Chloe said.

I mean you're a pretty good actor, and your hella hot so I don't see why they wouldn't cast you." Rachel said.

I'm sorry I haven't updated this in a week, I just had my first exam Friday and have 2 more coming up, after exams finish I should have more time and will probably update more frequently. Also, I promise to make the chapters longer I know the past few have been short. I hope you're enjoying it so far.