Finalizing the Plan

It was the day before the Vortex club party and Nathan was freaking out. There was no way Nathan could back out without hurting more people, he had to go through with it, he had to drug Kate.

Nathan was at TDR room with Mr.Jefferson going over the plan. "You're going to lure Kate away from everyone else, wait for her to go to the bathroom or something. Then you are going to put this stuff" Mr.Jefferson said holding up a bag of something, Nathan wasn't sure what it was though. "in her drink. After that, you will take her to my car, the faster the better. Last time at the Vortex club party Rachel and Chloe got there a half-hour after Kate did, so if that happens again you won't have to worry about anyone getting in your way. If Chloe and Rachel are there before Kate then I will distract them. I'll buy you 5-10 minutes to drug Kate and get her out of there. And Nathan, if you chicken out, there will be consequences far worse than just you or Kate getting hurt."

"Ok." Nathan said nervously.

Mr.Jefferson spent another half hour making sure Nathan knew the plan off by heart, and making sure there was a plan for every scenario. Once Nathan was back in his room he changed into his pajamas and went to bed. He didn't want to spend the rest of the night reminding himself of the terrible things he was about to do.

It was the day before the Vortex club party, Chloe and Rachel were having a chill evening at Chloe's house. They had decided to try to watch all the Harry Potter movies. That was until they realized it would take them 19 hours and about 40 minutes and they had school the next day. So they decided they would just watch as many as they could before Rachel had to go home.

By the end of Prisoner of Azkaban it was getting pretty late, and Rachel's dad had texted her telling her to come home 15 minutes ago. Chloe drove Rachel home, but they realized they were both hungry so they decided to stop for ice cream on the way. Actually, it was kind of out of the way but neither of them cared. As they were eating their ice cream Rachel said: "Nice Rachel we're having." and then laughed.

"You are never going to let me live that down are you." Chloe responded with a smile.

"Nope." Rachel replied.

Once they finished their ice cream Chloe drove Rachel home. It was nights like those where Chloe was reminded of just how much she loved Rachel.

Sorry this chapter was so short, (I was kinda putting off what's to come in probably the next chapter). Thank you for reading.