Blueprints

Two weeks later summer began, Chloe and Rachel had the weekend together before Rachel's first day of the photography program.

 Throughout the weekend they had planned out how they were going to protect Kate, they went through multiple situations and what they would do. The information said that they would be meeting in Mr.Jefferson's classroom, so Chloe was going to hide behind the window and watch, and if they went somewhere else Chloe would follow. If Mr.Jefferson asked them to get in a car with him Rachel would get Kate and sneak away to Chloe, and they would follow the car in Chloe's truck. If Mr.Jefferson locked the classroom door Chloe would be able to open the window so everyone could escape. The only problem was that if Mr.Jefferson took them into a classroom with no windows, and he locked the door from the inside Chloe wouldn't be able to unlock the door. The plan for that was to try and avoid going into those classrooms. It was also helpful that Chloe knew her way around Blackwell just in case.

Chloe parked farther away from the school so her car wouldn't look suspicious, when she parked she said: "Rachel please please be careful."

"I will Chloe I promise.". Chloe and Rachel decided Chloe should go 5 minutes before Rachel so nobody would see them walk in together.

When Rachel got there she didn't see Kate which made her nervous because what if Mr.Jefferson already did something to her. "Hi Rachel." Mr.Jefferson said when she walked in. 

"Hi." Rachel replied. Rachel looked at the security camera which was off. Ten minutes later Kate walked in, and took a seat next to Rachel.

Five minutes later Mr.Jefferson said: "Everyone take a seat. Ok I'm going to tell you guys what this is going to look like. First we will all meet here and at around 10:10 I will start to talk about what we will focus on for the day. You will grab the camera with your name on it and spend the rest of the morning working on what I tell you, then you will come to eat lunch here. After you finish eating you will show me your pictures and I'll tell you how you can improve them. You guys will spend the rest of the afternoon fixing whatever I told you to fix. ".

"For today I don't have anything specific that I want you to work on, you guys are just going to grab your camera and take pictures of whatever you think looks good. There are a few rules of where you can go, you can not leave campus unless I am with you. If a classroom is unlocked you can go in there and take pictures, but you are not to touch anything in there. You can work in partners or alone. "

Everyone got up and grabbed the camera with their name on it, Rachel walked up to Kate and asked: "Kate do you want to be partners?"

"Sure." Kate replied.

Chloe was behind the window watching, after Mr.Jefferson finished talking Chloe was wondering what Mr.Jefferson was planning to do all day. Chloe was going to spend the day seeing what Mr.Jefferson was up to. Once everyone left Mr.Jefferson opened his computer, Mr.Jefferson opened a file called TDR, in the file was blueprints. Chloe wasn't sure what the blueprints were for, it looked like 1 big room. She also wasn't sure what TDR stood for, but she knew that if Mr.Jefferson felt the need to abbreviate it he was hiding something. Chloe started to take pictures of his screen.

Mr.Jefferson spent the whole morning looking at blueprints for whatever TDR stood for. Chloe had taken a picture of every blueprint he brought up, they all looked pretty similar, it was always one big room, there was the odd one with a big room and a tiny room, or a big room and a hallway but never more than 2 rooms.

Around 11:50 Rachel and Kate decided they would go back to the classroom to eat lunch. When they walked in Rachel pretended not to notice Mr.Jefferson look up, and close a tab really fast, she looked over at Kate, but Kate didn't seem to notice. "Hi Mr.Jefferson." Kate said. Then it hit Rachel, it was her, Kate and Mr.Jefferson in one room, with nobody else. So much for being careful Rachel thought to herself. "Hi girls, do you mind if I look at your pictures while you 2 eat?"

"No we don't mind." They both said.

After lunch Kate and Rachel went back out to take more pictures while Mr.Jefferson looked at more blueprints for TDR. In the afternoon Chloe continued to think about what TDR stood for, she was pretty sure that the R stood for Rachel but she wasn't sure about the T and D.

At 3:50 everyone came back and put the camera back on the self, Rachel left and waited for Chloe where they said they would meet at the end of the day. When Chloe arrived Rachel asked: "Did you see what was on that tab that he closed right when Kate and I walked in?"

"Yes, I'll tell you all about it in the truck."

Once they were in the truck Chloe said "He has a bunch of blueprints for something called TDR, it's one big room, I have no idea what it's for but I think the R stands for Rachel. That's what he spent all day looking at, a bunch of similar blueprints, there was the odd one with one big room and a tiny room, or one big room and a hallway but most of them are just one big room."

"That's weird, if he needed a big room couldn't he just use his classroom?"

"He's definitely hiding something because people who aren't hiding something don't abbreviate whatever it is so others don't know about it, and they don't close tabs as soon as their students walk in."