Sins : Pride and Lust

{Note :- Mild mature content. I am not marking it since it will spoil the flow of the chapter.}

YiJun's POV

I always choose the tallest building as my abode, our adode. I am an archangel, and a powerful one at that, I need to be on top...always.

Forsaken by my father, I have become, heaven's number one target. So, I choose to do, what anyone in my position would. I run. And I hide.
I conceal my aura, making it impossible for anyone to trace me.

Eighteen years ago, I had rebelled. Eighteen years, and one day ago, he  had come into my life, and time had flown.

There is an emptiness...a darkness that haunts me,my every waking hour.

I am always awake, I never sleep. Angels don't sleep. If we sleep, we can't listen to prayers, we can't guide, we can't protect. Thus, we don't sleep, father had made sure of that, when he created us.

I look at myself in the mirror and all I can see is a dirty disgusting creature staring back at me. For what I see in the mirror is not myself exterior... not my body. What I see is my soul.
I am tainted... Disgusting...Soiled.

If father were to look upon me now, what would he think? I wonder, would he take me back?
No, he won't, something from deep inside me speaks for him... Reprimanding me for what I have become.

Where there was loyalty once, now, there is only desire...a desire to have, what does not belong to me. I hate myself more... more than I already do... but I can't stop. I have never been able to stop. Never been able to stop myself from wanting him to be mine.

I want him to rebel, I want him to disobey me. At least, that will give me a chance to touch him on the pretext of punishing him. Alas, he never does, he is a good boy.

Nothing fills my heart. I hate what I have become. I hate what I do. But I continue to do it. I have no choice in that matter. I have sinned. I know that I have. But I know I will continue to sin... I will continue to taint myself....for him.

I hear a knock on the door, and hope that it's him. But I know it isn't. I know it's the whores that come to me every night. Wanting me to love them.

Love.

I don't love them, and I know that they are not stupid enough to think that what we do on my bed between sheets in the middle of the night is love.

No, they are not here to be loved, they are here to get fucked. They want to feel my power as I make them moan and call my name...all night long. I am an Archangel after all.

I watch, as three ladies enter my room and walk towards me. Lust, clear in their eyes. They stop next to my bed and beckon me.

I smirk. They know nothing. I don't come when called. I was once, the heaven's sword. Do these women really think that their fragile mortal bodies and delicate hearts can tame me?

No, never.

I lift my finger towards a curvy one and gesture her to approach me. She is new I notice, I haven't had her before. She blushes and walks towards me before crouching down next to my lounger. I lean towards her and cup her face. I observe.

Brown eyes, red lips, milky white skin and high cheekbones.

No one can compare to him. On one at all.

My hand moves lower, leaving featherlight touches on her slender long neck.

No, no one comes even close.