Part 3 :- Weakening Restrains

Xian's POV 

 Xian's POV 

I feel like kicking myself for having made Jun insecure. But in my defense, I could never have imagined that calling him old and boring will hurt him. After all, hadn't we just confessed to each other? Hadn't I made it clear to him that I loved him.

I guess not.

When I had found him tearing up after the siblings had left, thinking that I was going to abandon him, is when I realized that there was a big difference between how I saw Jun and how he saw himself.

He doesn't understand how perfect he is and how much I want him. 

 When he had closed the distance between us, I could feel his need for me. Once again, it makes me wonder how long he had been feeling this way for me. I knew we couldn't be with each other, at least not till he felt comfortable to do so: he worried about so many things, so ask him what we could do. I was ready to accept whatever he wanted to give me willingly. 

 When he catches my gaze, I can see the inky darkness of his orbs swim with heat of passion. I want to drown in them. My heart tries hard to break its confines, thumping loud and fast.

The feel of his teeth and lips now cemented in my mind make me reckless despite my better judgment. 

 When I ask him what we could do, I fear that he will push me away, but he doesn't. He holds me like he has done many times before, but it doesn't satisfy my needs, my greed. I take this opportunity and kiss his cheek. But he puts his foot down when I try to lead him to my room.

Well, I tried. 

He changes the subject, and we end up having dinner instead. But if he thinks that I have given him an out, he would be wrong. I wolf down the food disregarding his advice to go slow. 

 As if I have it in me to go slow now that I know you want me too.

Deciding not to cross the boundaries Jun had set but at the same time wanting to be close, I don't let Jun finish his dinner. I shamelessly ask him to pay me, and when he agrees, I bare myself to him. 

 Can't you see my desperation, Jun?

 He walks away as expected, but I am relentless. I turn him around and embrace him.

Sandalwood and cinnamon?

Your scent has changed, Jun. Did you know that? 

Without intending to, I remind him that he is mine. After the words leave me, I hear Jun whimper. It is then that a familiar fear grips me.

Did I use The Voice?

But my fears are put to rest soon enough, for Jun offers no resistance when I urge him to mark me again. I can feel his resolve ebb away and decide to tease him some more.