Part 1 :- Something Forgotten

YiJun's POV

YiJun's POV

'What is he doing?' I wonder at his light touches.

"Xian?" I ask, trying to turn around.

He puts a hand on my shoulder stopping me, and a second later, I feel his lips, where his fingers were moments ago.

Shivers run down my spine and I hold the wardrobe frame.
"Xian... " I whisper, trying to keep my voice steady.

Can he hear the desperation in my voice?

Luckily he stops, but almost immediately, his cheek comes to rest on my back.

'Why is he crying?' I wonder, feeling the wetness on his cheeks. I can't hold myself back anymore. I turn.

Unexpectedly, he steps back looking... Guilty?

"A Xian..." I start to say, and my hand rises to wipe his tears, when he cuts my words.

"Jun," He says, wiping his tears quickly, and in a tone full of hesitation, he continues, "Can you tell me about your family in heaven?"

I am not ready for his questions, I look at his hair that is dripping wet and my eyes fall on a wayward drop of water that falls on the side of his face and makes its way down his slender neck.

No. Stop.

I tear my gaze away from him, and grab the towel from his hand.

"You know I don't like it when you don't take care of yourself!" I scold him, trying to change the subject.

I can't bring myself to look at his eyes. I put the towel on his head and continue scolding, "You know I have a busy day tomorrow... You know I have to attend an important ca... "

"Jun, why am I yours?" He asks, once again not allowing me to complete my sentence. He looks at me expectantly. There are questions, clearly visible in his eyes.

I try to look away, and once again he steps closer, cupping my face he asks, "You have always called me, your boy. What does that mean?"

"Xian!" I yell, hoping it will scare him. Hoping he will step away.

It doesn't scare him and he doesn't step away!

He closes his eyes, and steps closer.

Don't. Please don't.

When I feel the heat radiating from his face, on my neck, I realize that I am shirtless.

"Xian... " I whisper now, but he continues to lean in, till his lips are on the nape of my neck.

'Push him away, Jun!' My mind commands, and my hands land on his forearms. But before I can push him away, he uses the voice he had used earlier.