Part 1 :- The Unheard

Xian's POV (Of things that happened in Part 1 :- The Unsaid)

I walk out the the washroom and the most enticing sight awaits me.

Jun is sitting on the bed waiting for me.

The word Jun, leaves my mouth and he looks at me with a gentle, soft look in his eyes. He is wearing black satin pyjamas and I feel my face heat up. He cocks his head to a side and my brain goes blank.

What was I planning to say!?

I realize that I am standing there staring at him when he calls my name and looks at me expectantly... wanting me to continue.

He looks past me, and shakes his head disapprovingly before walking to the washroom.

'Damn it.' I realize that I have once again left the lights on.

"Xian!" he exclaims, clearly upset.

He asks me what made me take a cold shower. He asks me if I was feeling hot!

Are you kidding me, Jun?

I mutter a Sorry and he fusses like he always does. He treats me like a child.

I am not a child, Jun.

He notices that my shirt is wet. Of course it is, I was in a hurry to get dressed and join him on the bed. He asks me to remove my shirt, and I do as asked.

I peek to see if he is looking at me while my back is on display. And once again I am reminded of the fact the Jun doesn't want me the way I want him, when he averts his eyes, and hands me a shirt.

Am I not even a little desirable, Jun?

Once again all thoughts leave my mind when he starts to dry my hair... I can feel his fingers through the towel.

Gently...Thorough.... Mine.

As his fingers massage my scalp I relax. I can't help but think how his fingers will feel elsewhere, and I close my eyes.

Thank God he can't hear my thoughts.

Slowly I my eyelids grow heavy, and I slump against his chest.

Cold... Like Jade.

I suddenly feel insecure, what if one day, he leaves me to be with one of the women that visit him?

I turn in his arms, and gather my courage, cupping his beautiful face between my palms.

"Jun, you will not leave me right?" I ask him hesitantly. And he answers me like he always does. Sincerely.

First he assures me that he will never leave my side, and then he calls me a boy!

Jun, is that all you see, when you look at me?... A boy... A child?