Part 1 : The Uninvited

Xian's POV

Xian's POV

I had been feeling so high strung for the past few weeks. And as we had left the camping grounds, I had felt like if I didn't come clean, I would explode. Then once I had made up my mind, I had not stopped. And by the end of it, we had confessed to each other. Well, in a way.

I could see that he was very uncomfortable crossing the thin line we had been threading for the past few days. I knew, to some extent, what he might be thinking. But only his heart held all the reasons, all the answers. I did not want to push him.

Now that I knew he was mine and mine alone, I could wait till he came to me. Yet, the way he looks keeps testing the limits of my endurance. I am young. Most of the time, I am either thinking about Jun or missing him, so when an opportunity to monopolize his lap presents itself, I don't hold myself back. I get closer. I am bold and shameless, going as far as mentioning his aura when he struggles to get away.

He stops struggling, and when I pull myself closer, and his hands settle on my waist. My shirt had ridden up, and without meaning to, Jun caresses my waist. His usually cold hands are slightly warm. I look into his eyes, and his restrained desire calls to me; I decide to tease him some more, "You really want to have your way with me, don't you?" I ask, and as expected, his cheeks color. The tips of his ears turn scarlet.

""N..No, I don't." He says, trying to defend himself, but I already know that he is guilty.

How had I missed this before? 

More importantly, since when has Jun begun to have these feelings for me? 

 Was it when he had started spending time locked away in his study, or was it when he was sleeping with multiple women daily?

I don't stop to mull over these questions, for I have more important things to deal with at the moment. Someone was spying on us, but I couldn't care less. I just wanted Jun, so I don't give him a pass. I move closer still and whisper, "Lying is a sin, Jun. And you are a terrible liar."

Like a lion in a cage, he glares at me. It only serves to turn me on more. I kiss his jaw, "Relax, let me take care of you." I add, and he stops breathing and moving altogether. He closes his eyes too.

Are you so scared of what I might do, Jun? 

I trace his lips and lick them open. I feel his breath hitch and his heart pound. Slowly, I slip my tongue into his mouth. As our tongues mate, his grip on my waist tightens. I feel his body relax as I suck on his tongue. I realize that he isn't demanding anything. Even in this, he is letting me have what I want, do what I want.

I don't want him to surrender like this; I want him to push me into the sheets. I want him to be rough with me. Then it dawns on me that perhaps he is not even ready for that step yet. I wonder why that is. But I know that it's not the right time to ask.