Part 1 :- Confession

Xian's POV

 Xian's POV

What had happened between us, Jun, and myself, the kiss that I had initiated, lingers in my mind. 

I can't get the feeling, the taste of his cold lips that had captured mine, out of my mind.

What should I do now?

To clear my mind and plan my next step, I suggest we return, and Jun agrees. 

Once we are home, I demand that our backyard to modified to look like a campsite, and as expected, he agrees. 

We set up the backyard the way I want and pull Jun on the mat. I offer him popcorn that I love, and he refuses. I tell him that the reason for his refusal is that he loves me.

Why did I say that I don't know? 

Do you love me, Jun? 

I look at his face. And wonder the reason behind his guarded expression.  

Why? 

I can't take him being like this: silent, distant; I turn away from him, but I can see that something is bothering him, for he keeps stealing glances at me. Does he think that I can't feel his eyes on me?

I can always feel you when you are looking at me, Jun. 

Jun asks if I am hungry and suggests we order food. I don't reply. I am afraid that I might say something I will regret. He is always worried about my well-being. He wants to provide for me and keep me safe, always.

Jun, is that all you want to do for me? 

My mind once again drifts to our forbidden kiss. The way he had tugged at my lips before taking them between his threatens to undo my control, my restrain.

My desires burn me from within. They consume me till there is nothing but one thought left in my mind; my heart: to be with Jun in every way a man can be with another.

A drop of warm water lands on the back of my palm and pulls me out of my reprieve. I realize that I am crying.

Before the kiss, I had my doubts about whether Jun would be able to accept me the way I wanted him to. But after the way he had treated my body, I was almost sure that what I wanted was not impossible. I had felt his breaths falter when he had buried his face in the nape of my neck; I was sure of it. 

Do we want the same things, Jun?

There were, however, three things that were bothering me. First, that Jun had stopped abruptly. Why?; second, did he really do it because of the unclean?; lastly, if we got together, would I merely be a convenient sin for him, just someone who would keep his aura in check without him having to go looking for women to bed?