Part 2 :- Incorrigible

YiJun's POV

YiJun's POV

"Jun, sleep with me." My Xian had ordered...my stubborn Angel.

When I had stood my ground shaking my head and said 'No.' he had pouted... His tiny bottom lip jutting out resolutely.

"You are sleeping with me, and that's it." He had said, taking my cold hands in his warm tiny ones and pulling me relentlessly till I give in and followed my little master to his baby blue room.

'Sit.' He had ordered, letting go of my hand and pushing me towards his bed with all his might. When I had not done as ordered, and he had looked at me angrily, folding his arms over his chest. And when I had still not obliged, he had pursed his lips and narrowed his eyes at me.

Adorable... Persistent.... Mine.

"Jun is a careless boy." He had said, and turned away. Walking a few steps, he had opened his drawer and brought out his doctor set.

"Xian, what are you doing?" I had asked, when he had put the play set on the bed and taken my hand in his. He had kept silent, just like I had earlier. He had looked at the gash on my palm, "How did you get this?" He had asked, tracing my almost closed wound.

"It doesn't matter." I had said, trying to pull my hand away. Surprisingly, he had not let go. He had held tighter.

"No." He had said, "Stay still." He had ordered and opened the play set.
The play set was filled with miniatures of medical equipments, I had smiled.

"Xian, you can't fix my wound with this." I had said, even before he had decided what to use on my wound.

"I can and I will." He had said confidently, but I could see that his confidence had fallen. The things in the kit were much smaller than what my ugly wound would have required. Xian seemed to have thought the exact thing, for the next thing he had done was let go of my hand completely and run to my room. He had crouched down next to a small hidden drawer and tried to open it.

"Xian!" I had exclaimed and run to him. In an instant, I had picked him up and brought him back to his room.

"What do you think you are doing?" I had asked him sternly.

"If I can't fix your wound, then I want one too." He had said confidently, and put his palm in front of me, "Cut me, like you cut yourself."

'How does he know where I keep my sword?' I had wondered.

"Xian, what are you talking about? I cut myself by accident." I had lied.

"Jun is a liar. Miss Debby says that it's a sin to lie." Xian had said, "I saw you crying... I saw you take out that big knife and I saw you cut yourself." Xian had paused and asked with eyes brimming with tears, "Did you cut yourself because Xian was naughty?" He had asked innocently.