Part 1 :- The Deal

Xian's POV

Xian's POV

"Jun, what I want is a promise." I say, removing myself from Jun's lap and wearing the shirt he had handed to me a few minutes ago.

His body visibly relaxes and he leaves out a deep breath.

"Mn?" He asks, wearing his shirt as well.

I wish I could tell him to not do that.

I wish to look at you some more, Jun.

"My college starts from next week. I want you to promise me that you will spend these seven days with me." I say confidently. I know he will never agree. I know he can't go without his women for more than a couple of days.

"No." He replies.

"Ten days." I say, smirking.

"What!?" He exclaims.

"Thirteen days."

"Xian, stop being so stubborn. You know I can't.... " He gulps and trails off.

I feel sad and hurt. I feel angry as well, but I don't want him to see what I am feeling, so I smile and leave the bed.

"Where do you think you are going, young man?" He asks sternly, when I head towards my backpack.

"I am eighteen, Jun. Do you know what that means?" I ask, picking up my backpack, and opening my wardrobe.

I hear him leave the bed and walk towards me, "What are you trying to say?" He asks, turning me to face him.

I cup his face and look into his eyes. "I am an adult now, Jun. And I can see that I am just a burden to you.... a constant nuisance, in your otherwise perfect life."

"No, you are wrong... "

"Jun, " I say softly, stepping closer, "It's okay, I am not a selfish person. From the time I can remember, you have been the one constant in my life. And you have always provided for me..taken care of me..."

"A Xian, what are you.... "

I let go of his face and hug him. I bury my face in his neck, and breath him in. I turn my face towards him, "Jun, you are free." I say, my lips trailing the side of his neck.... as if by accident...as if by chance.

Sorry my love, but you left me no choice.

What he does next shocks me.

"No. Mine!" He bites out, and hugs me tight, "You can not leave me. I will not let you leave me." He adds.

His hands roam over my back, as if to check if I am still here...still with him. His hand comes to rest at the nape of my neck.

I want to give in. I want to stop this pretence. But I know, that if I stop now, he will win. I can't let that happen.