You/Katara/ Toph Beifong - Safe

Aang had managed to make friends during his journey to master the four elements but you liked to keep to yourself

Aang had managed to make friends during his journey to master the four elements but you liked to keep to yourself. He had been the one to make friends with these people, not you. All you did was keep to yourself, not wanting to get attached to anyone. Which proved to be incredibly difficult with Katara and Toph.

The few chances that you had managed to talk to them made you fall in love with them but the three of you could never happen. The only time that you even talked to them was because they approached you, not the other way other. It was never the other way around. You were scared of caring about someone else and for them to suddenly leave. Aang was the exception. He was your brother and despite the fact that he had run away and managed to get the two of you stuck in an iceberg for a 100 years, he was the only family you had left.

"You know, if you never talk to them, they'll never know that you have a crush on them."

Aang tells you when the two of you are left alone for the first time. The rest of the gang had gone out to get some intel about the Dai Li and what was happening.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Aang."

"You know, Katara and Toph. I know that you like them."

You almost smile, trying to force yourself to find the idea to be ridiculous.

"Katara and Toph? They are your friends. Of course, I like them."

"They are you friends too. But I didn't mean it like that. I mean that they actually like, like you."

"You might be the Avatar and my brother but you don't know what you're talking about. You don't have the infinite wisdom that everyone seems to think so."

You could tell that hurt him but you didn't care. He had hurt you all those years ago. This was nothing compared to what he had done.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you."

Your talk is interrupted by Sokka and Toph barging inside and calling for your help to rescue Katara.

X

The five of you are running out of the cave, in hopes of outrunning Azula but it's no use. She was already waiting for all of you, near the exit.

"Already leaving? But the party was just beginning."

Everyone is fighting for their lives as the Dai Lee and Team Azula attack.

"Go! The 3 of you need to get out. Aang and I can take them."

You yelled to Sokka, hoping he would realize that this was the only way to get out safely. Azula was relentless and she wasn't going to stop until she either killed Aang or captured him. At least this

Your fighting against 3 of the Dai Lee as you hear Katara and Toph attempting to rush in and help you. Sokka was having none of that. He had figured out your plan and wasn't about to let you down.