You/Suki - Island

You knew that you should've panicked like your friends but you couldn't take your eyes off of the leader of the Kyoshi Warriors

You knew that you should've panicked like your friends but you couldn't take your eyes off of the leader of the Kyoshi Warriors. Sokka started running his mouth and you knew you had to step in before they threw you back in the lake.

"Wait! Don't listen to him. He's just an idiot. Aang! Do something!"

Aang finally performs a trick to let everyone know that he's the avatar. They're all apologetic about the way they treated you and quickly take off the ropes.

"We had no idea that you were the Avatar. Please forgive us."

Aang bows before the leaders.

"Please. You couldn't have known."

"To make up for how we treated you, why don't you join us for a feast. It's been so long since we had the Avatar visit our island."

No one has to tell Sokka and Aang twice as they rush off, leaving you and Katara behind.

"I couldn't help but notice that you kept on staring at the leader of the Kyoshi warriors."

Katara whispers as the two of you trial behind them.

"Katara, I was simply admiring their uniforms. It's amazed how well they were able to take us out while wearing that heavy gear."

"Right. You were 'admiring' their uniforms. I believe that."

"Katara! I was admiring them."

She gives you a shit-eating grin and doesn't say anything else anymore. It's quiet for the rest of the walk and you're forever grateful.

X

"Why don't you come in and train with us? Your friend joined us and he's getting his ass handed to him. Maybe you can do better than him?"

A voice comes from your left. You knew this belonged to the leader that Katara had caught you checking out.

"Me? No. I...I'm not like Sokka. He can pick up fighting styles quickly."

"Have you tried it?"

"Well no but.."

"Then come on. It'll be fun."

She takes your hand and you can't help but blush at the warmth of it.

X

You're doing much better than Sokka. He's been on his back more times than you could count. You had only landed on your back once and that was enough. Suki had straddled your waist and held her fan-blade against your throat. You were a stuttering and blushing mess from that and you promised yourself to never let it happen again.

"That was impressive, you don't give yourself too much credit."

"Thank you, you and the other warriors are great teachers."

It's just you and Suki at the temple now, everyone else had left to join the feast. The two of you are standing face to face while slowly inching closer to each other until you were an inch away from kissing each other.

"(y/n)! There you are. Come on, the feast is getting started."

Katara had barged in, snapping the two of you out of your trance. Everything catches up to you and you turn bright red in embarrassment. Suki gives you a small smile and takes your hand to lead you to the feast.

"Come on, we can continue where we left off later."

X

You're sitting by yourself as Suki had left to talk to her friends. Sokka sits at the empty spot that Suki had left.

"You know, she doesn't like you. You really think someone like her would like you."

You're not sure what to say. Sokka has never acted like this around you.

"Sokka..."

"She's not interested in you. Not when I'm here. There's no way that she'll pick you over me. I'm stronger, better, and better looking."

Someone clears their throat behind the two of you.

"I can speak for myself. I happen to really like (y/n). She's far stronger, better and absolutely gorgeous. You can't compare to her."

Suki gently tilts your head to face her and leans in to kiss you softly. Sokka scoffs and quickly jumps out of the seat to leave the two of you alone.

"Wow..um thank you for that. You didn't have to lie."

"Lie? I wasn't lying. I was telling the truth. Kyoshi Warriors pride themselves on always telling the truth. I wouldn't be a good leader if I lied."

Your smile widens at her admission.

"I happen to really like you too, Suki."

Suki gives you a grin as she takes a seat besides you, where the two of you spend the rest of the night together.

X

Sokka's been sulking since the night of the feast. He hasn't said a word to you and you didn't care. Suki liked you back and she was joining the gang.

"You don't have to come with us, you know."

"Are you already getting ready of me?"

"N...no. I just thought that you would prefer to stay here."

"I would rather travel the world with you while helping the Avatar. Kyoshi would've wanted me to do this. I promoted my second in command so they are in good hands. You're not getting rid of me that easily."

"I wouldn't dream of it."

Sokka makes a gagging motion as he watches and listens to the two of you. This summer was going to be hell. Katara and Aang just watch in amusement. It served him right for how he had treated you.

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will write about any women from the ATLA/LOK universe. All characters are 18+

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Kuvira - United Part 2

Kuvira - Return

Eska - Leave

Zhu Li - Sides

Kuvira - Coma

Korra - Pro

Toph - Surprise

Azula -  Caught

Kuvira - Hold

Lin Beifong - Perfect

Jinora - News

Asami Sato - Smile

Kuvira - Prison

Kuvira - Forgiveness

Azula - Party

Kya - Rescue

Lin Beifong - Rank

Kya/Lin Beifong - Protect Part 2

Kuvira - Down

Jinora - Happy 

Kuvira - Ex

Zhu Li - (Fluff)??

------------