Forty-six - Unleashed, Cursed

"... I want you to feel inside you, the power you possess. Clear your minds, calm yourselves and think of things that gives you strength. Think of the things that keep you going. Think of your purpose." I heard Miss Serena said.

We are currently on the elevated part of the Elites' Training Room for our power control. The rest doesn't need this but they are willing to participate for my sake.

I did what she told us to do. I remain silent as I closed my eyes. I searched something within me as I lift my hands in front of me.

It took me almost an hour to feel something within me. I need to clear all of my thoughts if I wanted to do this right.

"Hermione..." It was her. Its her voice and she's talking to me inside my head again.

"Get out." I replied in my mind.

"I won't..." She said. "Unless you use half of what I gave you. That something you gladly use before you met me." She added. So she's the reason for that.

"No need. I have my own." I replied and inhaled once more and calm myself. "I don't need your forsaken ability. Get out." I added. I thought she was gone but then she speak again.

"If you won't, then I'll make you." She sternly said.

I was lost in trance as I battled in things within me when I felt something... it's burning. My skin with seal feels like burning but in a tolerable way.

I focused myself within again, I don't need what's in the seal. What I need is my own power. But does it doesn't cooperate? Then I feel cold and humid air around me. I can feel how the things float around me, as well as my hair.

We've been doing this for a while but that is just for our main elements. Now, it's our full potential. There is this thing inside me that wanted to get out. That if I keep on supressing it... my head hurts, my seal burns, and I cant breathe. So I did and that's when the burning sensation and aches toned down. I felt something huge in my hands and that's when I saw a huge ball of energy and power.

Right in front of me is a swirling ball of water, air and fire elements with streaks of red lightning.

I felt chills. N-no... what is this fire and red lightning doing with my elements? This thing is what I saw on the tragedy... on the Great War.

I then looked at the Elites and Miss Serena. They were all in dumbfounded... astonished with what they are seeing.

"D-dont look at me like that..." I murmured. I don't want the look in their eyes. I don't want to be pitied because I have these. I don't want to be feared. This is why I don't use things... this is why I keep it hidden.

Clydeus too a step forward but I ascended backwards on my spot while holding the ball of energy and power.

"Ate Tori..." He called me.

"Don't." I warned. The I felt what in my hand move. It wanted to be released. I was struggling to keep it still but Ivo stepped in too.

"Victoria." He called.

"I said, don't!" I screamed. Hindi ko na alam ang gagawin ko dito sa hawak ko. I tried to disperse it but it just grew larger. And it's more harder for me to keep it still.

I looked a round to search for a place to released it. I saw the ground floor. I turned to them as my hand trembled. "Get out. All of you, get out!"

"But Victoria..." Seth uttered in disagreement.

"Victoria. Keep yourself calm and clear your mind, you'll be able to control it." Miss Serena told me. I saw Coco in attack position as his paws grew some claws. Even Coco felt danger in me. This is what I'm scared of.