Chapter 17

WHATUP GUYSSS SO I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH JUST A REMINDER AND UM YEAH I FORGOT WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY POSSIBLY SOMETHING DEEP IDK BUT YEAH....DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT LOVES (THAT'S THE GIRLS BATHING SUITS BTW)

Luke's p.o.v.

Everyone may be excited for this trip and don't get me wrong so am I but I'm not excited for this long ass car ride. Maybe it would be diffrent if I didn't have to sit next to Brittany or if I didn't have to listen to Micheal and Bailey's sweet talk behind me. "Oh go to sleep babe you look exhausted" yeah Michael like you actually care you probably just want her asleep while you think of some lame excuse to give her about why you where out last night...okay so I've been eavesdropping, but I'm eavesdropping with good intentions.

"Hey Lukey?" Brittany speaks breaking me from my thoughts

"What Britt?" I sigh

"Nothing...you just look..upset is all"

"No I'm fine I guess"

"Well if you're ever not I'm here if you need to talk" she smiles taking me of guard

"Brittany Smith are you being nice to me right now?"

"Yeah I am...I'm not that bad of a person actually, just in cases when people deserve it" she shrugs

"So you think Bailey deserves it?"

"That's a story for another time Hemmings"

"I guess I can manage to wait" I laugh

I never thought I'd even be able to have a normal conversation with Brittany in my life but I guess she's right about not being so bad afterall

*Two hours later*

"Alright kiddos were here!!" Ashton announces making everyone jump

"Sweet! Were finally here!" Calum yells opening the door and running outside with Ashton,Brittany,Ashely and Micheal and I following along.

"I call the biggest room!"

"Um no I call the biggest room!"

"Obviously I'm the oldest I should get the biggest room!"

"Ashton you had it last time!"

This is probably the worse part of all of our trips, room calling. This is the day where all claws are out and I want nothing to do with it.

"Um guys I'm gonna go outside while you all scrap" I laugh

"Suit yourself don't complain when you get the smallest room" Calum shrugs

"I'm sure I'll be fine"

I walk around outside for about half an hour as memories of this place fill my head and I can't help but find myself smiling. I remember this is the place where Bailey and I would go swimming every night while everyone else was sleeping and tell eachother secrets and talk about where we thought we'd be in ten years. Come to think of it it was quite stupid but it was still time with her so I don't mind.

Wait a second...Bailey...Oh shit Bailey! Michael forgot to wake up Bailey! Wow boyfriend of the year sure as hell goes to this guy.

I run to the parking lot and pray some fucking creep didn't kidnap her or something. I reach the van and throw the door open to the backseat, relief washes over me when I see she's still there.

"Bailey" I shake her "Bailey babe wake up"

Her eyes flicker open and she looks around in confusion "Luke?"