Hiyaaaa

Hello lovely people of wattpad! I'd like to thank all of you for putting up with me and my writing, it definitely means a lot. So I'd like to say some thank yous! And also to announce that of course there will be a sequel! I'll post part one of the story Chances On July 23rd :)

vanillalouispie honestly thank you so much. You've probably been the most supportive person out there. You encouraged me to update and do better and with out you this book probably wouldn't have had any comments xD. So thanks again ily!

5Saucy4Lifey thank you for reading and begins hilarious! Its been so great talking to you.

baesically_hemmings you have been reading this for a while! Thank you for encouraging me, without you I probably never would've updated the ending xD love you girly!

mercedesblair2203 thank you so so much for reading! You've been an amazing supporter and a great person to talk to :)

LegitAshleigh for reading and voting on every chapter, it means a lot!

hipster_cake thank you so much for reading!

but_whylove you haven't finished it yet but I'm still going to thank you. The votes and comments mean a lot and you're still reading even if it's terrible, so thank you ❤

Nicole12a thank you love! You read and vote and comment on like every chapter and it means soooo much ❤

liamonade_ THANKS FOR BEING MY BEST FRIEND AND TELLING ME MY BOOK DOESN'T TOTALLY SUCK ❤

Aggressiively thank you for the votes and comments!!!!

cheleniakbooks thank you for being amazing! You're like the sweetest thing and always comment that my chapter was good even if it wasnt, it means a whole lot!

Capricedarr THANKS FOR EVERYTHING LOSER ILY

5sos_da_bomb thank you for voting on every chapter! Means a lot love :)

And a big thank you to everyone who's read! Even all the ghost readers who never voted or said anything I still love you all! And remember chapter one of the sequel will be posted on July 23rd!