Chapter 48

HIYAAA SO THIS IS CAPRICE ^^^ SHE COMMENTED THAT SHE WANTED TO BE APART OF THIS AND SHE'S LIKE MY BEST FRIEND EVA SO YEAH SHE'S LUKE'S EX BOOO....I COULD'VE PROBABLY GIVEN HER A BETTER PART BUT OH WELL SHE'LL LIVE WITH IT

Baileys p.o.v.

"Well" Ashton sighs "That was um..intense"

"I don't think I've ever seen Luke and you fight Bai" Calum says shocked

"No trust me" I groan "This happens a lot, more than it should actually...I'm gonna go check on him" I say getting up

"Woah woah woah are you sure you want to do that? He's pretty pissed off Bai maybe we should just give him time to cool of yeah?" Calum says trying to convince me

"Um no when we give Luke time to calm down were giving him time to think. And when Luke starts thinking he over analyzes everything and stresses himself out beyond belief and I'm not letting him do that to himself because I decided to be dumb" I mumble walking to the door. I go to walk out but Caprice stops me.

"Leaving already?" she frowns

"No I'm just going to check on Luke" I snap

"Oh is he okay?" she asks without acknowledging the fact I yelled at her

"I'm not sure yet but it's really none of your concern"

"Listen..Kaylee-"

"It's Bailey" I growl

"Okay, Bailey sorry. Luke means a lot to me and I just want to know if he's okay I'm not trying to disturb you or anything" she says with a kind smile

"Yeah alright" I quickly say trying to put an end to this conversation. She begins speaking again but I block out whatever she's saying and walk out to the car. I open up the car door and see Luke sprawled out in the backseat.

"Go away" he mumbles covering his face

"I rather not" I sigh climbing over him

"Get off of me" he groans

"Why?"

"Because sitting on me is only going to make me want to forgive you, so get off"

"No, Luke come on I didn't even really do anything" I scoff

"Yes you did! You let your jealousy get the best of you!"

"Well how do you expect me not to? Like fucking honestly Luke! First there was Brittany then Allison and now her? All of these girls are ten times better then me and you expect me to not be upset about it? Especially when you sit there and flirt with them in front of me!"

"Flirt with them? Okay yeah I flirted with Brittany but that's because we were dating! Allison was honestly nothing to me and I wasn't flirting with Caprice! You got worked up over absolutely nothing!"

"Weren't flirting with her? You're kidding right? So winking at her and letting her whisper hell knows what into your ear is playful banter right? My bad Luke I'm sooo sorry" I sarcastically snarl

"Yes it was! She was telling me that she thought Michael was cute! How about coming to talk to me instead of jumping to conclusions!"

"Oh..my bad" I murmur pushing a piece of hair behind my ear "Whoops"

"Yeah whoops, and how do you think I feel? First I had to put up with Michael then Anthony and now Aaron and the whole fucking football team is trying to get in your pants! You think that's easy for me to deal with?"

"I still don't believe that" I say bluntly

"Really? You know what whatever go to the party I don't care. I won't be mad at you and I won't try to stop you...just please look out for yourself okay?"

"Okay, I promise" I smile sticking out my pinkie. He laches his with mine and sighs.

"Alright I think after all you've put me through this week that you really owe me a kiss"

"And what exactly have I put you threw this week?"

"Um let's see, you got suspended you caused me to get my phone taken-"

"Hey! You texted me!"

"Shhh don't interrupt" he smirks and I roll my eyes "You keep making Cal yell at me you kissed Michael then this happened and worst of all...you're wearing my favorite shirt"

"You left it in my room therefore I shall do what I please with it, besides I look way better in it" I smirk

"I can't argue with that" he smiles

I lean down and place my lips on his and he immediately places his hands on my hips deepening this kiss.

"Woah there tiger slow it down" I laugh pulling away

He groans and shifts around "Come on you can't do that to me"

"I'm not making out with you in a Taco Bell parking lot, we can when we get home"

"That's not fair you always turn me on then leave me in the dust, I have needs babe"

"You'll be okay"

"You don't know that" he smirks positioning himself upward causing me to fall back. He hovers over me and leans in. "I want you so bad sometimes" he breaths kissing my neck "More than you'll ever know"

I go to speak but the car door opens abruptly causing him to jump off of me.

"See! I fucking told you we'd find them like this" Calum groans "You two need a hobby you know? Something besides kissing in the back seat of a car...or kissing in general"

"We'll maybe if we'd actually get a chance to finish instead of having you barge in then we wouldn't have to keep doing it!" I snap

"Whatever" he snarls as him and the rest of the guys get in the car

"So were leaving?"

"No Bailey Ashton's starting the car because we're going to sit here and watch the birds go by"

"Someone's crabby" I mumble skidding back into my seat

"Don't let it bother you" Michael tells me "He's just upset because Nayeli's got a boyfriend" he whispers

"Already? He was just telling me about how determined he was to get her and now she's got a boyfriend?"

"Yeah, we tried cheering him up but he's pretty crushed"

"Damn" I sigh "You know what? I think I'm going to talk to her. I've never really had a conversation with the girl and maybe if we talk I can figure out why she didn't want Cal. The least we can do for him is get some answers"

"Do you really think that's the best idea?" Luke says butting in "What if she's a total bitch?"

"Do you really think Cal would fall for a bitch?" I ask trying to prove a point

"Shes right on that one" Michael states

"Thank you my point exactly, when we get home Ill call her"

"Do you even have her number?"

"No..but Cal does, Ill just steal his phone and call her then" I shrug "Its not exactly mission impossible"

"Alright well I wish you luck"

"Thanks but when it comes to match making I'm a pro, just look at Ashely and Ashton. Trust me it'll be a piece of cake"

--------------

WOAHHHH THAT SUCKED BUT UM YEAH ILY BTW NAYELI ISN'T A BITCH SHE'S ACTUALLY A SWEETHEART 💖💖💖