Chapter 10

(Hiyaaaa if you're reading this right now you should totally vote...no pressure lol love you guys! Btw read the little note and the end of the chapter if you're confused on why there still in school okay now I'm done :)

Bailey's p.o.v.

We arrive home after one of the most awkwardly silent car ride of my life. As soon as the car parks I jump out finally ending my misery.

I storm into the house, and straight up to my room, I'd stay downstairs, but that means more time pretending to be nice to Brittany...which I'm not up for. The things she said to me today really hurt. I'm already insecure about my weight for starters, and I know Michael and I haven't done anything more than kissing, but that doesn't make me a square. I look into my wall mirror and lift up my shirt poking at my fat, and frown looking down. I'm surprised when I feel arms hug me from behind, but I know it's Michael so I choose to stand there a little while longer

"You know princess..these" he says grabbing my hips "These are beautiful" I softly smile to myself, Michael is too perfect. "And this" he says poking my stomach, causing me to softly giggle."Is perfect...now this one has to be my favorite" he smirks placing his hands on my butt. I gasp smacking his hands away, and turning to face him.

"I'd be yelling at you if you weren't being so sweet" I quietly say, planting a kiss on his lips. I pull away and he smiles.

"I just want to remind you that she has nothing on you. Not your wonderful personality. Not your beautiful body."

"She's skinny Michael. She wins in the body category, that's for sure."

"There is a difference between skinny, and bony. She looks like a skeleton Bailey. No you're not super small, but you have curves babe, it's hot, it's alluring, it's beautiful...and it's just one more thing you have that she doesn't"

"I love you Michael" I say nearly in tears.

"I love you more princess." He breathes, tightly hugging me. "Don't ever forget that."

We sit there in each others arms for a while swaying back and forth in a comforting silence. The moment is soon broken by my brother entering my room.

"Hey Bai can you-"

"Go away Calum" I snap cutting him off.

"Gezee sis who pissed in your corn flakes"

"Calum just tell me what you want"

"We need you and Michael downstairs. We're planning on what to do for our last week of summer break"

"Ew school is so soon" I cringe scrunching up my nose. "But yeah okay we'll be down in a sec"

"Okay thanks"

I shut the door, and slump over to Michael who is currently now lying on my bed.

"Michael my sir our presence has been requested downstairs" I giggle walking over to him.

He pulls me into his chest, and holds me tightly. "Can't we just cuddle? It's been forever" He whines

"Nope" I say breaking  free of his grasp "Maybe later loser, now get up"

"Wow. I just have the most loving girlfriend don't I?"

"Yeah lucky you" I remark sticking my tongue out teasing him "Now come on slow poke"

He groans not wanting to get up, but eventually gives in following me downstairs into the living room. We see everyone gathered on the floor in a circle. Michael takes a seat, and I plop down next to him only to be pulled into his slap seconds later.

"Okay" Ashton starts. "We will be going back to school pretty soon, and before that happens we need to plan our annual last week of fun. Suggestion time everyone"

"We could do our destination days" Calum suggests. Destination days is basically a week were we have a new destination every day. Its sort of like an on going road trip, but with way more stops.

"Nah, we did that last year" Michael says shooting down the idea.

"We could all go back up to the cabin we went to two years ago,that place was sick" Luke suggests, and we all nod.

Memories from our time up there flood in, it truly was amazing. The cabin was a huge two story with an amazing view, and a clear beautiful lake. We had the greatest time there, and honestly going back is a great idea.

"I second that" I smile agreeing with Luke.

"Yeah me too, that place was awesome" Calum says joining in.

Michael and Ashton nod there heads agreeing as well.

"Are you in too Britt?" Calum questions.

I shoot my head up surprised. "What? She's coming too?"

"Well yeah. I mean if her, and Luke are a thing then it's only right"

"Oh I'm sorry. That's not going to be a  problem, is it Bailey?" she pouts taunting me.

"Oh no, not at all" I smile "She can come, but on one condition" They all turn, and look at me confused "If Brittany is coming...then I get to bring Ashley"

Ashtons face goes beat red as everyone begins looking at him, and ooo'ing.

"Awwww Ashys crush gets to come" Cal teases, pinching Ashtons cheeks.

"Shut up Calum I do not have a "crush" on her okay" he retorts slapping Calums hands away.

"Whatever you say big guy, but that blush on you face said it all."

"Can we drop this?" Ashton groans throwing his head back.

"Of course we can. So on a lighter note, it's settled,  we're going to the cabin!" Michael cheers.

We all begin to celebrate along with him, except Brittany of course who's "too cool" to have a good time. This is our last week of summer, and I don't care if Brittany is there or not, I'm going to enjoy every last bit of it.

YAYYYY OKAY SO INCASE ANYONE IS LIKE WONDERING THIS IS BEFORE THE TAKE ME HOME TOUR AND THEY JUST DID A LITTLE ONE AROUND THERE COUNTRY THATS WHY THERE STILL IN SCHOOL OKAY SO THAT'S SETTELED NOW AND TY FOR EVERYONE VOTING AND COMMENTING IT MEANS A LOT AND ILY ALL THANK YOUUUUU