Chapter 53

vote and comment if you love 5sos ❤

Luke's p.o.v.

"Ashton what are we suppose to do?" I ask frantically

"Well we're definitely not going to tell her that's for sure, what we need is a way around this"

"Yes because making another manipulative plan is just what we need Ashton!"

"Luke calm down!"

"How can I calm down? If she finds out she's going to hate us forever! I just got her I can't lose her Ash!"

"Well if you don't want her to find out then stop screaming you idiot! Were going to figure this out alright? What I need from you right now is to pull it together, Calum already said he wouldn't tell her"

"Okay and what about Micheal because evidently he doesn't have a problem with sharing it to the world!"

"We just need to avoid him. Don't speak to him or do anything that could possibly set him off alright? Now we're going to go back down there and act as if nothing happened and it's a normal day" He tells me exiting the room

"Okay" I sigh following him downstairs. We walk back into the living room and see Calum and Michael still sitting in their seats.

"Did you not let the girls inside?" I ask confused

"No, but you can" Calum snaps

"Alright I guess I will" I sigh

"No it's fine, I've got it" Ash reassures with a soft smile.

I sit down across from Calum and he can't even look at me.

"Calum" I sigh "Please don't so this"

"Don't do what?" he snaps "Are you asking me to not be upset with the guy who manipulated my little sister? Would you like me to be all giggles and smiles about it?"

"No...that's not what I'm trying to say, can't we just be civil for the rest of the day and plan for Bailey's birthday like we intended to?"

"Why? Now you want to do something nice for her?" he scoffs disgusted with my actions

"Calum I know you're mad and I know what I did was wrong but it doesn't mean that I don't love her! Wouldn't you do anything to try to win over Nayeli?"

"Don't fucking bring her in this!"

"Wouldn't you?!"

"I wouldn't act like a complete psycho and destroy people's relationships to try and get her go love me back Luke!"

"Woah what's going on in here?" Bailey laughs walking inside with Ashton and Ashely

"Nothing" Calum mumbles "Luke was just trying to give me some advice on winning over a girl...in my opinion his methods are fucking stupid"

"Calum he's trying to help don't be rude" she scolds sitting onto my lap

"Yeah you're right, his methods may be stupid but they sure work for him huh?" he smirks

"I'm sorry did I miss something here?"

"Nope nothing but the usual, isn't that right Luke?"

"Oh um yeah" I say clearing my throat "Everything's great"

"But as you already know we need to plan for your birthday since its in five days so you and Ashely can go to the mall or something while we do"

"What? No I wanted to help!" Ashely objects