Chapter 11

Hiyaaa make sure to vote,comment and whateva else you lovelies wanna do :D (also read authors note it's important)

Bailey's p.o.v.

I run upstairs to call Ashley after our little meeting. Brittany's coming on this trip, and there's no way I'm going alone. Sure I have Michael, Cal and Ashton but the guys just don't get it. If they did she wouldn't be coming on this trip in the first place. My phone rings for a while until she answers.

"Bailey my dear, how are you?"

"I'm okay, what about you?"

"Wonderful surprisingly. I'm usually in tears with school being so soon, so this is an improvement." She laughs.

"Well about that..you know how the boys, and I have our "Last week of Summer fun" every year?"

"Yeah I remember"

"Well I was wondering if you would tag along this year?" I ask fearing she'll decline.

"Of course I will! Wait. Ashtons going to be there won't he? Oh my gosh what will I wear? What will I say? Should I buy a new bathing suit? I really think I should, I mean after all I want to lo-"

"Woah Ash calm down theres a catc-"

"Don't you think it's so cute how me and Ashton have the same nickname? I'm telling you Bai It's meant to be" she says interrupting me

I'm really frustrated now, like I said I love her but this crush thing is overwhelming.

"Ashely slow down, and let me finish!"

"Oh right sorry" I can tell she's blushing obviously embarrassed for going on and on.

"Okay" I sigh "The catch is that Brittany's coming along"

"Ew what the hell? Why?"

"I honestly don't know, apparently her and Luke are a thing"

"Well that sure happened fast"

"Yeah you're telling me"

"I don't get it though, didn't Luke always hate Brittany? I thought after she tried sabotaging your and Luke's friendship he was officially done with her"

"I guess not, but whatever I don't really know much about Luke anymore. After going on that dumb tour he's been acting like totally different person" I sigh.

Why can't Luke and I just go back to normal? I'll be his best friend, and he'll be mine, simple as that. He doesn't need a girlfriend he just needs us. His friends. We actually care about him, and won't ditch him in a week. But Bailey...isn't that selfish? You know Luke gets upset when you're always with Michael, but he doesn't tell you to break up with him just to hang out with you does he? I hate that my subconscious is smarter and more mature than I am, it needs to knock it off.

"Earth to Bailey, are you still there?"

Shit I totally forgot I was on the phone.
"What? Oh yeah! I'm here sorry, what did you say?"

"Nothing" she giggles "But listen I have to go so give me the trip details really quick"

"Okay be at my house, Sunday at 5:00am"

She groans.

"Yes early I know, then we leave at 6am we should get there at around 11am  bring all things you feel are necessary, and we'll all be back Saturday night okay?"

"Okay got it, see you guys then, bye Bai!"

"Bye Ash" I smile.

What would I do without her?

Luke's p.o.v.

"Luke it's not like I invited myself!"

"You could've politely declined!"

"Just remember you need me here sweetheart"

"I don't need you! Oh, and by the way the shit you pulled with Bailey at the restaurant? That was so fucking out of line, and I don't want to hear you talk to her like that again, got it?"

"I don't think you have the right to tell me what I can and can not say!"

"Oh my gosh will you two shut the hell up?" Ashton yells silencing Brittany and I.

"Luke don't pull this shit, because we do need her here." Brittany smirks flipping her hair, and he looks up at her. "And don't you smirk little miss innocent because he's right what you said to Bailey was out of line, we're trying to make her jealous not break her self-esteem"

Brittany rolls her eyes and sits down."Whatever she shouldn't have any confidence in the first place come on guys you've seen her"

"Yeah I have, and I'm nothing but pleased with what I've seen, thanks"

"Come on Lukey. Why be with a boring square like her, when you could be with me?" she flirtatiously says, placing herself onto my lap.

Ashton coughs "Excuse me, but I'm still here you know?"

"Yeah you can get off of me now" I snap.

"What if I don't want to?" she wraps her arms around my neck and winks."

"Brittany seriously, get up"

"Hmmm don't think so"

"Fine" I huff standing up making her fall off of my lap, and onto the floor. "Whoops" I grin innocently. Looks like you slipped.

"Prick" she mumbles getting back up.

"If you two are done arguing we can plan what we're gonna do for the trip now"

I groan "Ugh fine what are we doing"

"Well thanks to Bailey not giving a shit about Brittany being here our plan is kind of thrown off a bit, but I have a solution"

"Oh don't you always"

"Yes Hemmings I do. So you two were so distant today, you need to start flirting, and kissing, and showing some P.D.A. okay?"

"Ew. With her? Um no thank you, not happening"

"Luke I'm saving your ass here okay? You want Bailey? You do what I tell you. How many times must I say it?"

I look over at Brittany, and a part of me is screaming to let it go. I mean I really don't want to have to kiss her, I barely enjoy looking at her. But of course the other part of me is reminding me that if I follow through with this, I get Bailey. I can safely agree that spending some time with Brittany will definitely be worth it. "Alright Ash, I'll listen to you"

"Good. Now we're all going to go downstairs, so I suggest you two get in couple mode, because it's game time"
------------------------------------
SO THIS I GONNA BE MY LAST TIME POSTING :( MY FRIEND BAYLEE IS GOING TO TAKE THIS OVER SHES  BEEN HELPING ME WRITE MOST OF THIS AND IS GREAT IM JUST REALLY STRESSED WITH SCHOOL AND CANT HANDLE THIS RN BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH! AND THATS REALLY IT, THANK YOU FOR READING.