NOT AN UPDATE (EXPLANATION)

Hey peeps!

I wanted to take a moment to explain these last three chapters to you guys. I wanna share something with you. In real life I'm Desire meaning I was that woman. I went through the hurt of being cheated on for years. I did everything that I thought I was supposed to do as woman. I remained faithful and loyal through all the bullshit. I allowed my spirit and my heart to be shattered because I stayed because I loved him so much, but he didn't love me. It was always I'm sorry and forgave. Then he would do the same thing again, but he loved so he said. My breaking was when he got another woman pregnant and on top of that he had already had a baby on me without me knowing. He had two kids on me. I remember going in a rage and tryna to hit him and his friend with my car.

We as women have to value our worth and never settle. A man's actions shows you how much they really love you and through my experience I realized he didn't love me. He thought that would never leave but when got mentally and emotionally stronger I left. Some things can be fixed and some can't. Sometimes you just gotta walk away. One wrong man can mess up for the right one, but in my case I had three wrong ones. Now I'm closed off and don't trust. I'm focusing on me and bettering myself.

I will say that I believe in love and marriage but I won't hop up with the first thing I see. Through my writing I just wanna connect with people that have gone through this or maybe dealing with it now. To my younger ladies know your worth and never allow yourself to be taken advantage of.

LADY K