Ho's Tryin' It

Nedra

I was chillin wit my boo, Desire and we were talking about first one thing and another. Twan had Ty and they were doing their daddy son thing, just as August and Dayvion were. Desire had poured us up some wine as we sat in her living room talking.

"Let' me get this straight. You found a number with a girl named Amber on the card, which Twan told you it wasn't what you thought it was, but at the same time he couldn't tell you nothing." She sipped her wine and looked at me over the rim.

"Yep and that black ass nigga know I will personally cut his shit off and serve it to him. I don't know why he insists on playing with me. My mind don't always work right and Twan act like he forgot about that." I sighed and ran my hands through my hair.

"Girl I don't think Twan ready to die before he makes it to twenty-five. Maybe you should let him explain this one. Twan got too much respect for you to mess up and if he got any sense he won't ever mess up."

"I will talk to him about tonight, but if he still on that bullshit then I'ma hit his fine ass upside the head after I get what I want first."

"Ned you need to seek professional help soon. Yo ass past crazy."

"I know right. So tell me how you and Aug been doing?"

I watched as she sighed and swirled the contents of her wine around in her glass. I could tell that something was wrong cause her smile didn't reach her eyes like it normally does when we talk about him.

"Desire who ass I need to beat?"

"You mean whose ass I'ma have to beat. Its this chick that's on August label named La'Stupid cause she stupid if she think I won't beat her ass."

"Hold up she pushing up on my brother?" I rose up and sat my glass on the table.

"Yeah, but she trying to be slick about the shit. August ass act like he dumb to the fact of what's going on, but all I know if he fuck up and fall into her lil web then I'm beating her ass and his. To make matters worse he didn't get home til 12:45 this am."

"The hell for?"

"He was with that La'Asia chick. I know it was business, but she act like she don't understand that. She tryna showcase other talents on my husband, but she gon' fuck around and showcase a new image when I beat that ass. I do not play about August Alsina, especially now that we are married. These ho's be tryin' it."

"Ah hell she must don't know you ain't even gotta lay hands on her. You and yo sick formulated mind will fuck around and blow her ass up. You can call it MakeAHoDisappear."

"Hey don't give me no ideas, but as of now everything is chill. Although I know she still gon' try it."

"I know yout got in Aug's ass tho." I smiled and picked my glass up.

"I did and I made him sleep alone. He thought he could just say sorry and give me the dick, but not this time."

"Um wait minute. That's the best time to get dick when y'all mad and its a lil tension in the air. That be some of the best dick, well sex ever. I understand you standing your ground, but when I pissed at Twan that's when I want it more."

"Nedra yo ass a freak for real! I thought me and August was bad, but shit we ain't got nothing on you and Twan's ass. I'm surprised y'all ain't got no more than one child."

"Bitch I know damn well you ain't talking. All August gotta do is wink and yo panties come off and ya legs open."

"Shit you ain't lying. Damn girl how did we get blessed with these sexy ass men, with a strong ass sex game."