I Didn't Mean

August

I rolled over and threw my hand across my eyes. Last night was a long, cold and lonely night. Desire didn't sleep with me. She slept down the hall. I knew I had went too far when I backed her into the wall. Hell I fucked up when I forgot about her dinner meeting. I know how important it was. I looked over at the clock and I had a few hours before my flight. I got up and headed to the shower.

While in the shower I thought about what she said about getting back on the pill. What she fails to realize she maybe already pregnant. If she is then I'm gon' have to figure out that balance and get my priorities back in check. If she not I already know she deadass about getting back on the pill. I washed my body and got out. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist. I stood in the mirror and usually Desire and I are standing here together. She will be in front of one sink and I will be in front of the other. I started brushing my teeth and I heard Desire come into the room.

I quickly rinsed my mouth and walked out. She was bending over at the dresser grabbing her underwear.

"Desire."

She igorned me and walked over to the closet grabbing her something to put on.

"So you just gon' ignore a nigga na?"

Still she didn't say anything. I was becoming irritated and I walked up on her.

"Baybeh I'm sorry."

She turned and glared at me. I looked down and I saw a bruise on her arm from where I had gripped her arm. I ran my hands down my face in frustration. She saw what I was looking at and she pushed past me.

"Desire I didn't mean it. I just got so angry when you hit me wit that I'm get back on the pill shit. Please fa' give me." I wanted to touch her, but in all honesty a nigga didn't know where her head was at.

"August you always sorry. And you never mean half the shit you do, but yet you fuckin' do it. If you didn't do it you wouldn't have to spend your time saying sorry."

I held my head down and stared at her. At that moment I didn't know what to say other than I was sorry. I really was.

"Don't you have a flight to catch?" She asked over her shoulder as she was about to walk out the door.

I walked over and pressed the door closed and pressed my body close to hers.

"August don't."

"Desire I'm sorry. Lemme make it up to you." I whispered in her ear as my hand trailed her hip.

I turned her around and removed the things she had in her hand. I let them fall to the floor and I lifted her chin, looking into her eyes. I bent my head and pecked her lips, but she wasn't succumbing to me. I licked and gently bit down causing her to gasps. I slid my tongue inside and dominated her mouth.

"Mmm...August. No!" She pushed me back.

"Sex is not going to fuckin' fix this. You wanna make it up, but when will that be Monday, Tuesday or do you have to pencil your wife in?" She grabbed her things and walked out.

I stood there shocked and angry. I threw the towel off me and slid my polo's on. I grabbed my sweats and t-shirt putting them on. I got my J's outta the closet along wit my beanie and hoodie. I sprayed a lil Polo Black and put everything on. I grabbed my Rolex and put in my yellow diamond studs Desire had bought me. I grabbed my LV overnight bag and headed down the hall. Desire was in the shower and I wanted to talk to her before I left.

I headed downstairs and sat my bag down by the door. I had a limo that was gonna pick me up and take me to the airport. I walked in kitchen and grabbed a sunny D out of the fridge. I really didn't have an appetite. I scrolled through my phone checking emails and seeing what I had going on in the next few weeks. I really had a full schedule ahead of me and I needed to make time for my family. I looked up and Desire came down the stairs looking good as hell.

I wondered where the fuck she was going.

Desire

"Whea' tha' hell you goin?"

I looked up and August was leaned against the back of the sofa staring at me. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the kitchen, but before I could get all the way there he grabbed me by my waist.

"Do you have fuckin' problem?"

"Desire I'm tryna be cool, but you tryin' a niggas patience." He said in a way that made his accent heavier.

"Like you ain't tryin' mines. Now let me go so I can enjoy my Saturday with my son."

He let me go and took a step back. I walked in the kitchen and grabbed a bottle water. I opened it and took a drink as I looked at August staring at me. I placed the cap back on and grabbed my phone to call Mama Shelia to let her know to have Day ready. I was so into the conversation that I wasn't paying August any attention until he lifted me and sat me on the counter.

I had just ended the call and I looked at him like he had lost his damn mind.

"August what the hell? I don't have time to be playing around with you. I'm tryna get to Day and besides LA is waiting on you."

He rested his hands on either side of me as he stared at me. He bit down on his lip and shook his head as if to clear it.

"Desire I told you I'm sorry and I didn't mean it. What else I gotta do?"

"Oh so you think saying sorry and you didn't mean it will fix it. Then you think if you fuck me so good I will forget about it until you do something else right?"

I watched as he narrowed his eyes and worked the muscle in his jaw.

"Desire I told you when I get back we can do whateva' you wanna do."

"Tell me something. If I missed a important event that was taking place in your life considering how you bust yo ass grinding to make shit happen, wouldn't you feel some type of way? Then if I told you the day before that I had to go out of town when I been knew you would be all in my shit." I smirked and shook my head. "You always want me to be so forgiving and let shit go. Honestly I have been too damn forgiving, but its all because I'm so hoplessly in love with you, but August you need to get your priorities back in line. Now if you don't mind I would like to go spend time with my son, since he ain't too busy."

He stepped back and glared at me with so much contempt, but it was what it was.

"Are you still gon' get back on the pill?"

"Yes August. Right now you barely have time for me and Day, so right now having another baby is out of the question."

"Desire what if you already pregnant. I mean I been bustin' in yo shit every chance I get." He smirked cockily.

"Well if I am then I guess you better get yo shit together then, huh?" I hopped off the counter and August blocked me.

"Now what?"

He lifted my chin and pecked my lips repeatedly, but I wouldn't give in.

"Desire stop fuckin' wit me and give yo husband a propa' kiss."

I smiled cause I was gon' give him a propa' kiss that was gon' knock his tall ass off his feet.

I pushed back into the counter and laid one on him that had him gripping my ass like it would be his last time. I felt him get hard and pulled back.

"Now have a safe trip." I grabbed my bag and keys heading out.

"Desire."

"Yeah."

"I love you."

"Love you too."

August

"What tha' fuck jus happened?...."