First Day On the Job

August

It was Monday morning and Desire and I were back to reality. We would officially be on the grind. I just hope through both of our schedules will still make time for each other and spend time with our son. I was currently in the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist, preparing for the day. I had a meeting with a new artist by the name of La'Aisa. She was twenty years old and her demo that was sent to me was dope as hell. I hope she understands that this music shit takes a lot of dedication as well as hard work.

Desire was getting Dayvion dressed and was going to make breakfast for us. I gotta say my wife be multi-tasking like hell. She be keeping everything straight from doctor's appointments, to meetings and whatever else we have going on. I love my baybeh and can't none of these thirsty ho's outchea' come in-between the love we have for one another.

I finished brushing my teeth and walked out the bathroom. Desire had made the bed and everything. She be on it. I couldn't help but think about the love we made last night. That shit gets better and better. I needed to get my head out of nastyland and focus cause a nigga didn't mind getting it in befo' we left for work.

I dropped my towel and slipped on my black polo's. I grabbed my black leather pants and put on my biggie shirt and some wheat Tim's. I put on my gold chains and my newly purchased Rolex, courtesy of my beautiful wife. She had gotten it customed made with August engraved inside the face. She always doing shit fa' me, that's why I keep her laced. I walked over to the jewelry box inside the closet and put on my yellow diamond earrings. I sprayed on my polo black cologne, grabbed my keys and phone heading downstairs.

When I hit the corner and saw Desire in them black dress pants that hugged her ass just right had a nigga ready to make her be my damn breakfast. Dayvion was busy tryna feed himself while Desire was cleaning everything up. I walked over and kissed lil man on the head and he grinned at me. I see that Desire had us dressed alike except he had on t-shirt that said I Luv My Parents with some J's. He had on a lil gold bracelet that I had bought him. He was always so fly.

He turned and finished stuffing his face with his cheese grits. I walked up behind Desire and kissed her neck.

"Morning beautiful."

"Morning Love. Have a seat and I will fix your plate."

I smiled and squeezed her ass. She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled. I went and took my seat and messed with Dayvion.

"Can daddy have some?"

He looked at me and down at his bowl. He picked up his spoon and scooped some grits up. He brought the spoon towards my mouth and I opened it for him to feed me.

"Aww this is too cute." Desire said as she sat my plate along with a glass of orange juice down.

"I know we just some cute ass people, well I'm fine, but Dayvion is still at that cute stage in his life. He gon' be fine just like his daddy tho." I smirked and said grace.

"You are so full of yourself boy."

"But you love me tho and thanks fa' this food too. You always take such good care of a nigga."

"That's what I'm supposed to do."

"Well you do a damn good job. Have you ate?"

"Um yeah I had a bagel with cream cheese and some fruit."

"Tha' hell. That ain't no food. C'mere."

She walked over to me and I pulled her on my lap. Dayvion looked back and forth between us and grinned or it was more like a smirk, like he knew. I scooped some grits and eggs on my spoon and held it to her mouth. She opened it and took the offered food.