Hate So Strong

Desire

"August you like this?" I held up a red Chanel shirt. He turned around looked at it and smiled.

"I take it that you like it?"

"I do. Dayvion you like?"

Dayvion nodded and hid his face in August chest. This lil boy is a trip. I looked up at August and he was staring me up and down. I tilted my head and looked at him.

"You a creeper babe." I turned and headed to the register. I didn't even know that he had caught up to me until I felt him pressed against me.

"Ta'night I'ma show you how much of a creepa' I am. That ass mine." He said in my ear and I knew my cheeks had turned red.

I glared at him over my shoulder and he smirked and walked off looking at something in the store. The cashier started ringing my shirt up. I was about to pull out my black card when Aug's long arm reached over me and he gave the cashier his card.

"What the hell August? I had it."

"I know, but daddy got it."

"Girl you don't find them like him no more. You better let that man take care of you. By the way you guys are a beautiful family." The cashier smiled brightly.

"Desire you betta listen to her and thanks. They don't make'em like my wife no more eitha."

I smiled and grabbed August hand as we walked out the store. We walked through the mall talking and browsing at things. August instantly stopped and went into footlocker. I knew that he was gon' be here for a while.

"August you and Day don't need no more damn shoes. I swear you can open up ya own damn footlocker." I shook my head and chuckled.

"Desire I kno' you ain't talkin' wit all them damn shoes and hangbags you constantly buy, not to mention the ones I buy too."

"Okay point taken. While y'all shoe buying I'ma head to vickie secrets."

He smiled because I knew what his nasty ass was thinking. Hell I was thinking back to that day too. Had I known that day that we would have been married with a child, maybe I wouldn't have been so difficult.

"A'ight pick out somethin' sexy." He grinned and Day looked back and forth between us. That lil boy be knowing what's up.

"August you act like you in this store by yourself. People looking at us like we crazy."

"So I ain't worried bout none of'em. Gimme a kiss."

I pulled his head down and tried to give him a peck, but he bit down on my lip wanting more. I was not about to tongue him down in front of all these people. Hell they were already looking at us enough.

"Desire quit playin' and kiss me propa."

"But Aug-" I was cut off by him getting his propa' kiss.

I pulled back and was in a damn daze. He looked down at me and grinned as Day did too. I needed to get the hell outta here before me and him both get arrested for indecent exposure. I walked out and headed in the direction of Vickie Secrets.

As I made my way towards the store I past a group of girl's, but I really didn't pay them any mind. I was still reeling from that damn kiss. I finally reached my destination and walked inside. I looked around and I felt like I was in heaven. I was looking for something sexy because I had something planned for my sexy ass husband.

I continued to browse and look through the lingerie. I heard someone call my name and I turned around and it was one of my students.

"Hey Kylie. How are you?" I smiled.