You Want It

Desire

I stared at August and watched as he breathing got heavy. I bit down on my lip and smirked. I rolled him on his back and straddled him. I could feel his hardness through his shorts and I knew he wanted me bad. I sat on top of him and ran my hands through my hair as I tilted my head back. I looked down at his artwork on his chest and licked my lips. I leaned over and kissed his chest all the way down to his navel. He gripped my hair as my tongue trailed back up.

"Desire stop teasin' a nigga and pull it out. I want you to ride me."

"Is that right?" I smirked and kissed the A at the center of his neck. I rose up and licked his full lips, sucking the bottom one.

I grabbed his hands intertwining them with mine as I took his lips in a nut busting kiss. I felt him get harder if that were possible. He broke his hands away and wound his hands in my hair. I slowly pulled back and his eyes were like thin slits because he was so turned on and so ready to be inside me. I was wet as hell and I knew that it was a wet spot on his shorts. I ran my hands up and down his chest as he held my waist making me rock back and forth on him.

"Baybeh."

"August how bad you want this pussy?" I kissed down his chest again as I looked up at him. "Huh baby? How bad you want it?" I kissed his V-lines and he inhaled a sharp intake of breath.

"Desire you feel how bad I want it. I wish you would just sit on it a ride tha' fuck out me." He bit down on his lip looking at me through hooded eyes. He looked so fuckin sexy. He was tipsy and high and that was my weakness.

"Yeah I feel how bad you want it. You want me real bad daddy." I moved down his body and rubbed him through his shorts.

"Shit! Desire!"

"You like when I rub on it or do you like when I put my mouth on it better?"

He worked the muscle in his jaw and the vein in his forehead bulged out. He was so turned on.

"Why tha' fuck you playin' wit me?" He reached for me, but I smacked his hand back.

"Who said I was playing baby?" I looked at him seductively and continued to rub him.

He closed his eyes and I felt his dick jump. He was ready to fuck the hell outta me.

"I'll be right back baby." I got up and went into the bathroom.

"Desire what tha' hell?"

"Relax!" I yelled back.

I cleaned myself up and I grabbed my silk rob from behind the door. I looked under the sink and found the Jergens lotion. I walked back with the bottle behind my back and the way that he was looking at me would have been funny if he wasn't so serious about getting some.

"Why you put that shit on when its gon' come right back off." He said as he stuck his hand in his shorts, stroking himself.

"August tonight." I paused and stepped closer to the bed. "Tonight you better see what that hand do." I threw the lotion on the bed and he sprang up like a jack in the box.

"I know you fuckin' playin wit me." He smirked.

"No nigga I am not, but you playin' wit me. I told you that we wasn't fucking tonight and I meant that shit. We fuck and have a happy moment, then you fuck up and we fuck again. I'm tired of that shit August. You think fuckin' me senseless will make me forget shit, but I don't forget nothing. If you wanna fall asleep in something its gone be yo damn hand, so you better get to work." I turned and headed to the shower.

August

I laid there shocked as hell. I couldn't believe that she wasn't giving me none. I was mad as hell, but wasn't shit I could do. I looked at the lotion bottle and threw that shit against the wall and it busted. I got up and walked out the bedroom. I went to the hall bathroom and took a cold shower. My shit still was throbbing for attention, but it wasn't gon' get shit tonight. Hell at this point I didn't know when my wife was gon' give me some.