Theater Sex

August

I watched as Desire rose off my lap and pulled her shirt off. She stood in front of me with nothing on but some lace boy shorts. She looked so fuckin' sexy. She reached up and squeezed her breasts as she bit on her lip. I sat back and watched through hooded eyes. She ran her hands through her hair and turned around. Her ass was so fat and it was sitting just right. She looked at me over my shoulder and winked with her finger in her mouth.

"Desire bring all that ass hea."

"Whatchu' gon' do wit all this ass?" She smacked it and I watched as it jiggled.

I got up and stood behind her. I placed my hands on her waist and she leaned back and wrapped her arms around my neck. I slowly moved my hands up her sides and cupped her full breast. She started grinding her ass on me and that made me lightly pinch her nipples.

"You want this dick bad don't chu?"

She didn't answer she turned in my arms and placed her hands on my chest. She slid her hands up around my neck and leaned in and pulled my head down for a kiss. At first it was just lil playful pecks and then it turned into a deep lust filled kiss. My hands slid down and gripped her ass which I lifted her off the floor. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I walked over to the sofa and laid her down with me on top.

I trailed kisses from her neck down to her navel. Iooked up at her from in-between her thighs. We made eye contact as I pulled her shorts down. Once I had them off I threw them on the floor.

"Baby stop stalling and give me what I want."

"What you want? This?" He spread me open and licked up and down my slit one time."

"Shit! Baby stop pla-aaaaaaah fuck!" She gripped my hair as I worked my tongue against her wetness.

My tongue moved inside her as my thumb worked her clit. I felt her legs shake and let my tongue move in rapid pace causing her to grip my hair tighter as she ground into me.

"August!" She screamed out as her body started to shake.

I looked up at her as my tongued flicked back and forth and up and down. Tears leaked from her eyes as she started cumming. The more she came the more I worked my tongue against her flesh. I kept going until another orgasm tore through her body.

I finally pulled back and came out of my shorts. I was about to go in, but she rose up and started stroking me in her hand. I closed my eyes and groaned.

"August open your eyes."

I opened them and looked down at her as she looked up at me. She flicked her tongue across the head and smirked. She let her tongue flick over several times and finally she took me deep in her mouth.

"Damn baybeh."

Her mouth moved up and down on my shaft and I felt my toes curl. She deep throated me and held it there for a few seconds and slow slid her mouth back.

"Keep that shit up and a nigga gon' bust." I gripped her hair when she flicked her tongue underneath the head.

"Shit!"

She sped up working her mouth on me letting me know she was gon' make me cum. She hollowed out her jaws and fucked a nigga up to the point I was trying pull back.

"Fuck Desire!"

She started working her hand and mouth at the same time on my shaft. I couldn't hold on and I let go. I looked at her and shook my head. I pushed her back on the sofa and spread her legs. I placed my head at her entrance and slowly pushed in. We both groaned in pleasure. I started thrustin in and out slow and easy making sure I would go deep with every stroke.

I lifted her right leg and put it on my shoulder as I held it up by the ankle. I sped up a lil bit and looked down at the pleasure on her face. The faces she was making and the moans were motivation for me.

"Desire look at me." I commanded

Desire

I opened my eyes and looked at him. He looked at me deep in my eyes with each stroke. He felt so good. He started going deeper and I felt my legs start to shake. He pulled out and teased me. He pushed back in and came all the way back out to the tip and went all the way back in to the hilt.

He circled his hips giving me a slow and deep grind.

"Damn baby."

"You like that shit?"

"Y-y-you know I-ooooooh God!"

He pulled out and put both legs together and held them up at the ankles as he went back in. I thought I was gon' pass out from the intense pleasure he was bringing me. His thrust got deeper and longer causing me to get wetter.

"So fuckin' wet girl, but I love that shit tho."

He pulled out again and licked my center causing me to cum. He went back in while I was cumming and it intensified my orgasm.

"Fuck!" I yelled out cause he was bringing that shit hard tonight.

"Get up and turn facing the back of the sofa."

I turned and rest my hands on the back of the sofa. As soon as got the way he wanted her slid back in and started moving.

"August. Damn baby."

"This what you wanted, so I'm givin' it to you."

"Yesss...."

He reached up and held me at the base of my neck as he went in and out. This was amazing and he had me feeling like I was in another world.

"Desire....shit.. I love you."

"Uhhhhhh....I-I love you tooooo.....shit!"

He gripped my hair and angled my head so that he could kiss me. Our tongues fought against one another as he continued to thrust into my tight walls.

"Desire!"

"August!"

We both came as we clung to each other. We were sweaty and hot, but it was well worth it.

"You good baybeh?"

"Better than good."

He moved and laid back on the sofa and pulled me on top of him. I rose up and looked down at his gorgeous face. I pecked his lips and was about to pull back until he held me by the side of my face and deepened the kiss.

I felt him get hard and shifted so I could slide down on him. We both groaned in pleasure as I started rocking on him. I worked him slow locking my walls down on him and he gripped my waist. I rested my hands on his chest and move up and down on him in a rapid pace.

"Shit Desire. You got a nigga ready to bust already."

"Good."

I kept moving and a few seconds later he started cumming causing me to cum to. I collasped on his chest and and her wrapped his arms around my waist.

There was a momeng of silence and he broke it.

"Desire."

"Huh?" I answered in a sleepy tone.

"I love you."

I yawned and got more comfortable. "I love you too."

Well I love y'all cause I had to think all day about if I was gon' give you this scene. Anyway this book is slowly coming to an end, but I got other things I thinking on so stay tuned.

Excuse all mistakes!