Giving No Fucks

Nedra

"Twan I am so happy and I couldn't ask for a better man to be my husband. Thank you for choosing me to become your wife."

"Baby I knew you were gon' be mines that day in Victoria's Secret." He smiled down at me and I caressed his cheek.

"I love you."

"And I love you more."

Things were winding down and we had already made our announcements and thanked everyone. I looked over and saw that August was posted on the wall nursing a glass of his favorite drink, Hennessy. Desire was sitting at table with her legs crossed as she glared at him. She looked like she wanted to fuck him up.

"Baby let me talk to Desire real quick."

"Okay I'ma go holla at Aug. He been actin' a weird as hell."

We went our separate ways and I approached Desire. She took her eyes of her husband and looked at me. She smiled, but it didn't quite reach her eyes.

"Alright Desire what the hell is up with you and August?" I stared at her as she looked at August and then back to me.

"We good."

"Desire tell another lie. Anybody can see something is off with y'all. Usually y'all all over each other, but its like its killing you not to be."

She sighed and looked at me with a blank expression. I didn't think she was going to tell me what was up, but she did.

"Ned August and I are not having sex right now."

"I'm sorry. I think I'm hearing shit. Did you just say that you and your husband are not having sex?" I raised my brow in question.

"Yes Ned. That's exactly what I said. Its not because we don't want to, but we made a bet trying to see who could go the longest without doing anything sexual."

I started laughing and shook my head. These two fools gon' fuck the shit outta each other real soon. I don't see how the hell they doing this shit and more importantly why.

"Desire, you know I love you and Aug to death, but this is one time I think that you and him are personally crazy. Do you not know you are putting your reproductive system in great danger. Once he does get it, its gon' be over for you. Hell we gon' have a memorial for you pussy. I'ma say r.i.p."

"Nedra go to hell this shit ain't funny. We still gotta fifty something days to go and its killing the both of us, but I did it to teach him that sex don't fix the problems in our marriage."

"I understand where you are coming from. Trust me I do, but damn Desire y'all sleep in the same bed and not to mention both of y'all are two sexy ass people. Mind y'all turn each other on with just a stare and the shit be on and poppin."

"Ned I really wanna say to hell with this bet, but I will be outta of $2500.00 plus $500.00 added everytime one of us breaks the rules plus the hundred dollars we have to give everytime we break a rule."

"Hold the hell up." I rose my hand and shook my head. "You got rules too?"

"Yes. Sadly I made them and we can't do nothing sexually, not even kiss with tongue."

"Oh this shit gone be too damn good. I wish I could be a fly on the wall to see this. Y'all gon' kill each other watch what I tell you."

"I'ma do everything in my power to win this bet, but damn its like now he is even more sexy."

"Girl just throw in the towel and hop on that dick. You know you want to."

"Ned."

"Huh."