Spontaneous...Drunk Sex

Desire

"August!" I yelled upstairs. I was downstair about to head out. I had just got home. Tonight was a big night for my husband and I had to go get beautified.

"What Desire? I'm busy." He yelled back.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. I sat my purse on the counter and walked upstairs to see what the hell he was doing. I walked into the room and him and Day were chilling on the bed watching sponge bob.

"Mommy!" Day crawled to the edge of the bed and I walked towards him and picked him up kissing his cheeks repeatedly. He giggled.

"Oh you don't see your husband laying here."

I ignored him and sat at the edge of the bed playing with my son.

"Day you ready to go spend the weekend with grandma and grandpa?"

"Uh huh!"

"Desire."

"August."

"Girl I ain't gon' say one word. Keep being slick." He rose up and stood in front of me. I looked him up and down, rolling my eyes.

"You love rollin' them eyes, but its cool cause daddy gon' have you rollin'em fa' anotha' reason." He smirked.

"Come on lil man, lets get you ready ta' go." He grabbed Day.

"What are you wearing tonight?"

"Clothes."

"Nigga don't getcho' ass kicked."

"Desire you askin' fa' it. I was dead serious about what I said tha' otha' night."

"August goodbye." I rose up and walked to my closet. I heard the door close and I knew he had took Day in his room to get him ready for when my parents got here.

I searched through my closet to find something to wear and I had no idea what I wanted to wear. I was so engrossed in my selection of clothing that I didn't know August had returned until I felt him pressed against my backside.

"Na' what was all that shit you was talkin'?" He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"August don't start. You see I'm tryna find something to wear."

"I like seeing you naked, but a nigga don' fa'got what that look like." He stepped back and laid on the bed.

I turned and looked at him as he laid there looking up at the ceiling.

"Man what the hell you doing? I thought that you had things to do."

"Baybeh I got this you just getcho' fine ass right."

I narrowed my eyes at him and was about to walk out the door to head to my nail appointment when he called my name.

"Desire you gon' get fucked up. Whea' my kiss at?"

"Nope I'm not even about to go there with you cause you know you gon' try to do the most. Since you threw in towel on this bet don't mean I have."

"Desire if I have to get my ass up off this bed, you gon' wish you had just did what I asked you. No brang ya ass hea."

"You get on my damn nerves." I walked over to him and bent down and pecked his lips. I was just about to raise up when he grabbed me causing me to fall on the bed with him. He rolled me on my back and got in-between my thighs.

"August, quit playing. I gotta go."

"You can go when you give me a real kiss."

"No August!" I pushed at his chest, but he wouldn't move.