Seduced into The Truth

August

"Desire you gon' ansa' the question or am I gon' have to make you talk." I held her at her waist and stared her with narrowed eyes.

"Um August the food baby."

"Desire don't play wit me. Why tha' fuck were you at tha' hospital?"

She stared at me and bit on her lip as if she were thinking of some bullshit to say. I rested my head on the back of the sofa and sighed impatiently.

"I'm waiting. We can stay like this all night, but you gon' tell me why ya ass was at tha' hospital."

"You know I was visiting Ky."

I rose up and flipped Desire on her back. I looked down into her face and I knew she was hiding something. My gut was telling me that she had done some crazy ass shit. I knew how to make her ass talk tho. I was gon' give her this dick so good she wouldn't have no choice, but to talk.

I can't use sex to fix shit, but Aug was about to use sex to seduce her ass in to telling me what the hell she been up to.

"Desire I think you bullshittin' me. I thank yo ass been up to no good." I bent my head and flicked my tongue across her nipple.

"Shit!"

"What's tha' matter?" I grabbed my dick in my hand and ran it up and down her slit. She was so wet.

"A-a-agust. Why you doing me like this?"

"Why you lyin' to me baybeh?" I pushed just the head in.

"Baby please!"

"Naw you can't have it until you tell me what you was up to ta'day." I pushed in real slow and pulled out even slower.

Her legs shook slightly and she looked like she wanted to cry cause she wanted it so bad.

"Desire you makin' this shit harder fa' yo ass. All you gotta do is tell daddy why you was there?" I pushed back in and grinded my hips in a circular motion. I felt her legs shake and I stopped moving.

"August I-ooooh shit!"

I started moving again, going deep.

"What Desire?" I was breathing heavy tryna to hold out until she told me what I wanted to hear.

"I-I had a lil talk with Ky's momma. Nothin' major. Now fuck me please!"

"Naw baybeh. I thank you still not tellin' me tha' truth." I pulled back out and teased her with the head.

"August why you playin' with me?"

"Tha' same reason you playin' wit me. Not only that you lyin."

"I told you wh-aaaaah fuck!" I caught her off guard when I entered her roughly. I placed her hands above her head as I started fucking her hard.

"Desire a nigga still waitin."

I hit that spot that had her tryna run, but her ass wasn't going nowhere.

"Naw Desire don't run." I continued to thrust in and out of her. I went a lil deeper and that broke her.

"Okayyyyy......Shit! I m-mixed something that would paralyze Ky's mother permanently."

"And you did what wit it?" I paused and stared down at her.

"I put it in her IV."

I worked the muscle in my jaw as I stared at her. She is past crazy and she can't go around blowing people up and making potions to paralyze. I pulled out holding myself.

"Get up."

"What are you gon' do?"

"Don't ask questions. Just getcha' ass up like I said."

She got up on wobbly legs and I smirked.

"Bend ova' the arm of the sofa."

"Nooooo. August baby I'm sorry."

"Desire bend ya ass ova."

Desire

I knew that my ass was about to get the real dick down. I know a few seconds ago I was begging for it, but now he in that punish-beast mode. I looked at him over my shoulder before I bent ova. He was holding himself and staring at me like he wanted to beat my ass.

I already know Drew told him that he saw me and I was gon' hit Drew upside his damn head when I saw him.

I bent ova the arm of the sofa and August got behind me. Out of nowhere her sent a stinging slap to my ass. I bit down on my lip to keep from screaming out.

"Desire you always getcho' ass in trouble. You too fuckin't smart fa' yo own good." He pushed inside my tight walls and I gripped the arm of the sofa.

"Arch that damn back Desire." He placed his hand at the base of my back as he thrust inside me.

"August!"

"Desire you gon' learn to not lie to me." He gripped my hair and went deeper.

"I said I-sssssss......aahhhh."

I just gave up tryna explain because the way he was giving it to me had my speech all fucked up.

"Desire I thank you like gettin' in trouble."

"Uhhhh....Damn baby!"

"You like how I dick yo ass down that's why you do tha' shit you do."

I couldn't respond. I was too caught up in the moment and I was barely hanging on.

"I'm bouta' to cum!"

No sooner than the words left my mouth I let go all over him. Even still he was stilling hittin' it. I squeezed my walls around him and I heard him grunt. I knew he was close. I would squeeze and release and finally he groaned and let go.

We stayed like that for a minute and he pulled out turning me around. I was about to say something but her grabbed me by my hair and brought my face close to his. He licked my lips and connected his to mine. His tongue slid into my mouth and he kissed me so deep and passionately. I almost orgasmed again.

He placed both hands in my hair as he kissed me. I slid my hands up his chest and a few seconds later her pulled back. I stared at him as if I was seeing him for the first time.

"Desire don't lie to me baybeh. Not about shit like that. I know you was doing what you felt you had to do, but you gon' fuck around and getcho' ass locked up or better yet committed. You crazy baybeh."

I stuck my middle finger up at him and was about to walk away from him, when he pulled my back against him.

"Desire don't getcho' hot-headed ass fucked up. I'm just tryna look out fa' yo ass."

I nodded and he let me go. I headed upstairs and in-between my legs were sore as hell. I looked back and August slid his shorts back on. He winked at me and smiled. I mugged him cause I was sore as hell.

"Desire."

"What August?"

"I love you."

"I love you too August, but I can't stand yo ass right now."

"Well you shouldn't lie to yo husband. Daddy will kiss it and make it feel better later."

I shook my head and headed upstairs as he went into the kitchen.

From this point on I will not will not lie to my husband about shit. His seduction game is too strong..

Welp Aug got that behind. Anyhoo next chapter will be all about Ky and Drew. Oh and if haven't already go checkout the lil preview of Kylie's and Drew's story called Undeniable Chemistry.

Excuse mistakes!