What....

Desire

I had just left the hospital and I walked out to my car. I got in and backed out. I put a Cd in that August told me to listen to. He had recorded a cover to So Anxious by Ginuwine. As soon as his soulful and sexy voice filled my car my mind went to a few different ways I wanted to sex my husband. His voice exuded so much sexiness and it kept my panties beyond wet.

I knew if he knew what I had done he would beat my ass. I'm going to have to tell him, but first I'm have to put a lil loving on him to ease my way into what the hell I did. I finally pulled home and parked in the garage. August was home so I had to change clothes. I had some clothes in the trunk and I stripped outta of the scrubs. I put on my black leggings with a matching crop top. I put on a simple pair of flip flops. I grabbed the bag and shoved the scrubs in the bag. I was going to have to get Lawrence to get rid of this for me, but right now I had to deal with my husband.

I unlocked the door and it was quiet downstairs. I headed upstairs to our room and when opened the door I stopped in my tracks. He was asleep and he only had on his black polo boxer briefs. I silently closed the door and leaned up against it as I stared my sexy ass husband. He had one hand behind his head and the other was in the waistband of his underwear.

Damn my husband is so fuckin' sexy.

I sat my purse and everything down in the chair. I walked over to him and kicked my shoes off. I straddled him and he slightly stirred in his sleep.

"August." I ran my hands up and down his chest.

He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Wassup baybeh? Whea' ya sexy ass been?"

"Oh just out and about." I missed you." I bent down and kissed his chest.

"Is that right?"

"Uh huh."

"How much you missed yo husband?" He placed his hands at my waist.

"I can show you better than I can tell you."

"Well show daddy whatchu' got."

"My pleasure."

*********

"Damn Desire you was in beast mode. You almost made a nigga tap out."

"Good that means I got that good shit."

"Yes tha' fuck you do." He gripped my ass

I laid my head on his chest as he ran his hand through my hair. I thought about everything that had taken place and I still couldn't believe the shit that had happened.

"Desire you know your grandmother went to GSU today."

"Oh hell. What did she do? Hell I should already know how she gets down tho."

"Well I don't what she did or how she did it, but Ky won't get kicked outta of school."

"Oh I'm so glad."

"Yeah. Let's shower and make dinner."

"Okay. Gimme a kiss first."

"Desire yo ass spoil as hell."

"Nigga like yo skinny ass ain't"

"I'ma show yo ass skinny." He bent his head and kissed me.

We got up and showered. When we got out I threw on some panties and one of his shirts. He put on some white b-ball shorts. We went downstairs and got to work on dinner. It was something simple.

I made a salad and August was busy making meat sauce for the spaghetti. We joked around as we moved through the kitchen. I loved my life and I love my marriage.

August

I looked at my wife as she moved around in the kitchen. She was extremely happy and I was glad that she was. So much shit had been going and I just wanted her to be happy like this all the time. I walked up behind her as she finished the salad and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"You know I love you so much." I kissed her cheek.

"I love you too baby." She turned in my arms and stared in my eyes. She placed her hand on my cheek and bent down and kissed her deeply as I ground into her. I knew that we had just finished having sex, but damn she was like a drug and I was an addict.

"Mmm...August." She moaned.

"Damn Desire I want you again." I moved from her lips down to her neck.

"August what about the food?"

"Fuck the food. I would rather eat you instead." I lifted her up and walked into the living room.

I sat on the couch and she straddled me. I pulled the shirt off her body and brought her head down for a kiss that would leave both of us breathless.

"Baby the food tho."

"Desire I told you I wanted you and dammit I'm about to have you. I shifted so I could pull my dick out and I just ripped her panties. I slid her down on me and she started rocking on me slowly.

"Shit!" I grabbed the base of her neck and started thrusting upward.

"August!"

She moved up and down on me as paid homage to her breast.

"Baby I'm bouta' cum."

"Gon' head I'm right behind you."

Just like that our bodies let go and we clung to each other as we rode out our orgasm. As my breathing came to normal I looked up at her and I knew where he had been. I was about to ask her and catch her ass off guard.

"Desire."

"Huh?"

"Why were you at the hospital?"

"What?.....

Just a lil filler for now. Y'all still love me right?

Excuse mistakes!