Honeymoon on the Way

Desire

I had just got dressed and was waitin on August slow ass. I swear he being to the most sometimes. While he was doing whateva the hell he was doing I was taking selfies like hell. I was in a good mood and I was so damn happy.

I snapped a few pics and decided to post them to my Instagram. There was one that I really liked and I put it up immediately so that I could tag Aug.

Desire_Hearts @augustalsina On my was to the Bahamas with my hubby's fine ass. A lil fun in the sun ain't hurt nobody. #selfieonfleek #learnedfromthebest #daddyAugtaughtme

I sat my phone down just as August popped up from wherever the hell he was. He wrapped his arms around my waist rocking us from side to side. I looked over my shoulder at him and he was just so damn gorgeous.

"I saw ya lil selfie. You still ain't got shit on me tho,but you right tho, you did learn from the best." He kissed my cheek and walked to the closet. He came back with a big ass Louis V bag.

"What the hell yo ass don' bought now. I swear you stay buying the most shit." I looked at him and shook my head.

"Oh so you don't want what I bought you a week ago?" He rose a brow and looked at me.

"Oh yeah I want it. Nigga don't play."

"Whatchu want? What's in this bag or what's in my pants?"

"Hmm...let's see." I tilted my head and tapped my chin acting like I was in deep thought.

"I want both. Can I have both?"

"Baybeh, you ain't even gotta ask." He handed me the bag.

I opened the bag and it was a nice chocolate brown tote with a matching wallet. My baby had taste.

"Thank you boo. You so good to me baby."

"I wouldn't have it any other way. You ready to head out?"

"I been ready.I was waiting on yo slow ass to do whatever the hell you was doing."

"Aye watch ya mouth. You know I gotta make sure everythang straight." He smirked and rubbed his chin.

I chuckled and we headed out the door.

******

We had made it to the landing strip where the jet was waiting for us. We had someone to get all our luggage and load it on the jet. August looked at my shit and shook his head.

"Damn Desire, you should just brought yo whole damn closet. Ya damn near got it.

I stuck my finger up at him and grabbed my bag. He walked up on me, backing me into the car.

"Who you stickin ya middle finga' up at?" He looked down at me.

"You that's who."

"See ya ass play too much. You be askin' fa it and as yo husband its my duty to give it ta ya." He pecked my lips and grabbed my hand. He looked back at me and then looked me up and down.

"You look beautiful by they way."

"Thanks. You always look beautiful." I joked.

"Desire I am not fuckin' beautiful. I'm handsome and sexy as hell."

"The conceit is real bruh."

He laughed and we boarded the jet. Once we got on and situated, August got a bottle of wine outta of the fridge. He brought two wine glasses with him. He sat everything down on the small table in-between us. He poured us both a glass and then sat down.

"This gon' be so relaxin and when we get thea' I'm gon' get that good weed. I'ma get high as fuck." He said reclining in his chair.

"Ah hell I gotta deal with you and your craziness."

"Girl you know you love me and all this craziness, so quit playin."

I couldn't deny that I did. I continued to sip from my wine and I got relaxed. I leaned back in my chair and got comfortable.

"Desire."

"Huh?"

"Come and sit in my lap."

I looked over at him and he had stretched is legs out.

"No. Cause if I do, you gon' be tryna get me out of my clothes." I looked away and closed my eyes. They instantly flew back open when I felt my body being lifted.

August

"Desire why you try ta' make shit so difficult? All you had ta' do was bring yo ass over hea' and sit in daddy's lap." He positioned me in his lap the way he wanted me.

"You gon' behave?" She rose her brow at me.

"Na' I'ma touch ya, but I ain't gon' try to get none right now. but lata is a different story." He rubbed his up and down my sides.

She shook her head and wrapped her arms around my neck. She took my hat off and placed it on her head and smiled. I smiled back as always.

"Gimmie kiss."

She leaned in and gave me a lil peck.

"Desire that's how you kiss our son. I'm a grown ass man so you betta gimmie some damn tongue." I pulled her head down and licked her lips. She gasped and I slid my tongue in her mouth. We kissed for a full two minutes and I pulled back.

"You sure I can't get a lil bit baybeh?"

"Aug you ain't getting none til we get to there." She bent down and kissed on my neck and licked a trail down it.

I gripped her waist tightly cause she was pushing it. She loved testing me.

"Desire, chill man or else I'm gon' act like you didn't tell me I couldn't get none."

She rose up and and smirked while she played in my hair.

"You always playin and shit." I glared at her.

"But I luh you tho."

"And I luh you too."

There was a moment of silence.

"Desire I wanna ask you something?"

"Okay shoot."

"Are you still on birth control?"

"Um yes. Why?"

"Cause I want another baby. Not right now, but soon tho. Maybe in a couple months, so that gives you enough time to stop taking ya birth control.

"You serious aren't you?"

I stale faced her because she knew I was serious.

"Desire you kno' I'm serious. How do you feel about having anotha' baby?"

"August I do want anotha' baby, but I wanted to wait a least another year. I mean we already lot going on in our lives. Raising Dayvion and both our demanding careers."

"I know that, but just think about it, okay."

She nodded and I pecked her lips a few times. She took my hat off her head and put it on the table. She laid her head in the crook of my neck, and I rubbed up and down her back as I heard her steady , even breathing.

I slowly closed my eyes, but I couldn't help, but think about the conversation we just had. I was gon' let it go fa' now, but trust and believe Aug ain't gon fa'get nothing....

Next Chapeter will be a sex scene and this one will be fully detailed:)

Excuse mistakes!