Shit Just Got Real

Drew

I was standing outside near the lounge area waiting on Ky as I talked to my nigga Quay. I looked down at my Rolex and I knew that Ky normally meets me here, but she was running late.

"Aye man where Ky at?"

"I don't know, but she normally have her ass right here. Something gotta be up."

"Word."

I looked up and I saw Star and her play-dough click. I rolled my eyes and sucked my teeth cause I saw her coming in our directions.

"Thot alert." Quay said and shook his head.

"Bruh you ain't neva' lied."

"Hey Drew, Quay."

"Twinkle Twinkle little star how I wonder....wait bruh how you got the name Star when you far from a star, shiddd I guess you starring in the leading role as the star-thot." Quay said as he rubbed his chin.

"Fuck you Quay." Star popped her gum and rolled her eyes.

"Naw you too loose fa' me. Drew I'm gone. I can't be in the presence of all this thottiness."

"A'ight bruh. Hit me up later."

"Bet."

"Drew you just gon' ignore me?"

"Star what the hell do you want? I waiting on my girl."

"But I thought I was your girl." She pouted and twirled her hair.

"I ain't got time for your bullshit." I walked around her and her cabbage patch goons.

"You know its a shame that lil ole Kylie won't be going here for too much longer." She smirked.

I looked at her and it was something about the way she was looking that let me know she had done some foul shit. I walked up on her and backed her into the wall.

"Star what the fuck did you do?"

"What I felt was necessary. I don't like being ignored or pushed to the side. I mean look at me."

"Star, I don't like you. I don't want you. Whateva' yo ignorant ass did ain't gon' make me want you. I want only Ky because she one of the realest and I don't want nobody that's giving out pussy like its government cheese in this bitch."

"Drew, how can you talk to me like this?"

"Simple. Just like I did. You obviously got a block of cheese for your damn brain because I told you already that I don't want you."

"You know Drew you might wanna be careful how you treat me and how you talk to me."

"Why is that? You ain't shit Star."

"Well I'ma let you know something. Dean Alexander is my grandfather and he is going to kick your lil precious Ky out. I bet you didn't know she was a drug dealer. She had some crack on her and I found it and turned it in to my grandfather." She smirked cockily.

"So lemme guess you the bitch that snitched. Just like a simple, no class ho." I walked off and left her yelling after me.

I replayed the words that Star had just told me in my head and I was starting to wonder what the hell was going on with Ky. She never did come to meet like always. I grabbed my phone and called her . I listened as the phone rung, but it went straight to voicemail. I called back a few more times and still it was the same result. I sighed in frustration and decided to send a text.

Drew: Ky Idk what's going on but call me! I'm worried about you.

I walked out to my car and got inside just staring off into space. I kept checking my phone to see if she was going to text or call back, but nothing. I couldn't go to her house because she didn't want me to know where she lived. I wondered about that, but when I asked her she would always shut down on me when it came to that part of her life.

It was like my house was her outlet and I didn't mind, but I could see in her eyes that something wasn't all the way right at home. I really needed to talk to her to make sure she was okay. I started my car and headed in the direction of my house.  I drove down the road in deep thought. I was so used to her being with me and it seemed strange without her being here.

I finally pulled into my driveway and when I looked up I saw Ky sitting on my doorstep with her head down. She looked like she had been in some type of struggle. I shut my car off and jumped out. I ran up to her and when I got a glimpse of her my heart broke.

"Ky. Baby what happened?"

"Th-they beat me." She broke into tears as I held her.

I lifted her and unlocked the door. I placed her on the sofa and looked at the bruises on her neck, chest and arms. What really angered me was the bruises in her face and the black eye she had.

I got her phone outta her pocket and scrolled through her contacts. I found Desire's name and hit call. I knew she was the only person that Ky trusted.

Desire

"August stop!" I smacked his hand.

"Why I can't touch ya titty?"

"Cause I said so. Go play with Day."

"No I wanna play wit you."

"Goodbye August."

I laid back and as soon as I did my phone rung.

"August hand me my phone."

He rose up and handed me my phone. I looked at the screen and it was Kylie. I hit answered and was surprised to hear Drew's voice.

"Drew?"

"Mrs. Desire I need your help." He said frantically.

"What's wrong Drew?" I rose up alarmed.

"Its Ky. She has been beaten."

"WHAT?!"

"Listen Drew gimme your address."

He rambled it off and I rose up and ran upstairs as I hung up the phone.

"Desire what tha' hell is going on?"

"Its Ky. She has been beaten."

I grabbed my black and red airmax, putting them on. I grabbed my keys and phone heading back downstairs.

"Whoa baby lemme go with you."

"Who gon' watch Day?"

"Lemme drive you and I will drop Day off at my momma's. I don't want you drivin' and you upset like this. I can't let nothing else happen to you."

"Okay. I love you and thank you."

"I love you too and you ain't gotta thank me fa' what I'm supposed ta' do."

I stood there as he went and got Day from the playroom. First the Dean wants to kick her out and now this shit. I shook my head not believing all this shit was happening. I know if it was her parents that did this shit, they were gon' be sorry.

Shit just got real....

There will be a part two to this. Excuse mistakes!