Take it Slow

Desire

August and I sat at the candle lit table as we sipped on wine, well I did and he of course had hennessy. He had this shit all laid out. He had cooked lemon chicken, wild rice with some steamed broccoli. I had to admit he went all out. We stared at each other intently as we sipped from our glasses.

"Desire what's on yo mind?" He ate a bite of chicken and stared at me with lust filled eyes.

I picked up my glass and took a sip, staring back at him. "What made you do all this?"

"That should be a no brain'a, but since you want clarity I will lay tha' shit on tha' table." He pushed his plate to the side and rested his palms on the table. "I did all this cause I love you and I need you back at home whea' you belong. Yeah a nigga fucked up and I apologize fa' not thinkin' wit tha' right head, but I only want and need you. You tha' only one fa' me and I can't breathe right without you by my side." He stood and walked around the table towards me.

I stared at his tatted chest and arms. He only had on some red b-ball shorts with no underwear and they were riding low. You could see his v lines and I had to clench my thighs. He was doing things to me without even trying. His print was very evident and I wanted him, but I wasn't sure if I was ready yet. My body was on fire, but my head was thinking logically. I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't realize that he had walked past me.

He came back with a envelope and handed it to me. I looked at him and then down at the envelope. "What's this?" I rose a brow. "Open it." He stood there and watched as I pulled the paper out.

I read the words on the paper three times and I looked up at him.

"Desire I wanted you ta' know that I was clean and I don't have anythang. I want you so bad, but I knew I had to let you know that I was straight befo' goin' thea' wit you."

I just stared at him not knowing what to say. I was glad that he took the right precautions. Lawd knows I been wanting to feel him buried deep inside me, but I had to deny all that because my emotions were all over the damn place. Now I don't know how much longer I can deny body of what it needs and wants.

August

I could see the war within her beautiful eyes and I knew that deep down she wanted me. I wanted her to give in to me and stop denying us both of what we needed. We needed each other like we needed our next breath. I watched as she placed the envelope on the table and rose slowly.

She looked like a goddess with her long, straight, black hair hanging down. She had on a short, red silk robe with nothing on underneath, but some red lace thongs. She stood in front of me and slid her fire red nails up my chest as I looked down at her. I kept my hands by my sides as she ran her hands up and down my chest as if she had seen it for the first time. I let her touch me because it had been a long time since she had touched me or even wanted to touch me for that matter.

Her touch felt so good and it was doing things to me like never before. I felt her plump lips pressed against my chest and it sent shock waves through my body. Only Desire could unleash that feeling in me. She planted soft kisses on my chest and she looked up at me in-between every kiss. She stepped back and turned walking towards the steps.

She stopped at the bottom of the steps and turned back to me. She seductively crooked her finger telling me to come here. I walked to her and she grabbed my hand. We took the stairs in silence and I knew she was in deep thought just as I was. Tonight was gon' be unlike any other night. I was gon' take this shit slow.

**Sex Scene** (Omniscient)

August walked over to the dresser and grabbed the remote to the stereo unit. He had a Cd in, but it was only one song that he wanted to play for the night. He put that one song on repeat. He pressed play and Jamie Foxx's Slow filled the room. He walked back over to Desire as she stood at the side of the bed. He came up behind her and pulled the robe off her shoulders, but not completely off.