Make It Up

Desire

Day and I walked through the mall and of course I had to spoil him rotten. People stopped and cooed at Day and he ate it up. He was definitely his daddy's son. Lil girls would come up and play with him and he thought he was the man. I smiled and shook my head. As I continued to walk through the mall I saw Drew and Kylie. He had his arms wrapped around her waist as she looked at something in a store. They were so damn cute. She turned and pecked his lips and she held up a shirt and asked him about it. I was so engrossed in them, but Day brought me outta of my daze.

"Mommy." He tugged my hand and I looked down at him.

"What my baby want?" I picked him up and he giggled. He pointed in the direction of the food court and I knew what that meant.

"Okay let's get you something to eat." I put him down and grabbed his hand.

My phone started ringing and struggled to get it out. I finally did and it was August.

"Hello."

"What y'all doing?"

"Minding our business."

"Desire stop playin. What y'all doing?"

"We are at the mall? Anything else you wanna know?"

"Yeah how many niggas don' tried ta' holla?"

"Dude are you serious?"

"Serious as hell. So ans'a the damn question."

I took the phone away from my ear and looked at like what the hell?

"Well, since you wanna know, there was about three dudes that approached."

"And?"

"And what?"

"Desire quit fuckin' wit me befo' I hop my ass on a plane and come back to Atl."

"August goodbye." I hung up and he called right back. I started not to answer, but I knew his crazy ass would go to the extreme.

"What August? I'm tryna enjoy my mother and son moment."

"I'ma kick yo ass. Keep playin' wit me.

"I'ma kick yo ass. Keep playin' wit me" I mocked him. "Nigga I ain't neva scared so you ain't saying nothing. Now get off my line." I hung up again and chuckled cause I knew he was cussing my ass out. My phone rung again, but I didn't answer the phone I let it ring.

Day looked up at me and this lil boy had the nerve to shake his head. He was too damn smart for his own good.

"Day why you shaking your head at mommy?"

He just grinned and couldn't help but grin back. By the time we got to the food court I had six missed calls. Then he texted me. I opened it.

Hubby: Desire you love fuckin wit me. Don't be surprised if my ass be back in Atlanta tonight. I want you to talk all that shit then. I luh yo ass tho.

I smirked at the text and stepped up at chic fil la. I ordered Day a six piece kids meal and I got chic fil la sandwich meal with a tea. We got our order and we took a seat near by. I had just sat down and my phone went off with another text from August.

Hubby: So yo ass can't say I fuckin' love you back????

I looked at the phone and Day looked at me. I texted him back.

Wifey: I luh you too but I still can't stand yo ass!!!!!

I placed my phone in my purse and blessed our food. I sat Day up and he didn't waist time getting right to it. I started eating and I heard someone call me.