Emptiness/Preggers

Desire

Today was the day that Ky was being released and I was so happy. She hadn't said where she was going to stay. I mean she could stay with Drew if she felt comfortable. I don't know when she was returning to school, but I knew that it would probably be a lil while. She has suffered a great deal of heartache and pain.

I was standing in the mirror working with my hair. August was doing something downstairs. I was somewhat salty with him because I was still sore from yesterday. He get on my damn nerves. I pulled my hair into a high ponytail and put some nude gloss on my lips. I smiled at my reflection in the mirror and my eyes shifted to August standing in the doorway with his arms folded watching me.

I looked back at him through the mirror and rolled my damn eyes. He chuckled and stepped closer to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck.

"You still throwin' salt on a nigga?"

"Yep."

"Why? I kissed it fa' ya and I kissed tha' hell out them fat lips." He smiled.

"You so nasty man."

"But you luh that shit tho."

"Whateva'. I need to get going anyway." I turned in his arms and ran my hands up and down his chest.

"You so beautiful baybeh." He caressed my cheek.

"Thank you and you so fine babe."

"Gimme a kiss."

I rose up on my tip toes and kissed him. Things started to heat up, but surprisingly he pulled back.

"Go and take care of Ky. I'ma go get my lil man. I miss him."

"Okay and I miss my baby too. I can't wait til this weekend."

"Me neitha'."

He stepped back and walked towards the door and he smacked me on my ass.

"Oww nigga! That hurt." I turned around and mugged.

"That ass gettin' fatta'."

"I wonder why?"

"Oh I can think of few reasons why." He pulled on his chin hair as he looked down at me.

"Bye baby. I love you."

"I love you too and be careful."

*********

I had just pulled up to the hospital and I got out my car. I had brought Ky some clothes and other things that she may need. I felt like she was my lil sister and I was gon' protect her at all cost. I made it towards the elevator and pressed the up button. I stood there waiting for the doors to open. They finally did and I stepped on. I hit the the number four and rested against the wall.

The elevator stopped on my floor and I got off. I walked towards her room and I was just about to go in when I heard Drew and Ky talking. I wasn't tryna to eavesdrop, but they were kind of loud. I stepped back from the door and stood on the other side as I listened to them go back and forth.

****Drew & Ky's Convo****

"Drew I can't and won't stay with you. I need a lil time and you should understand that."

"Ky I just wanna be by your side and protect you. Almost losing you was too much for a young nigga. I wish you would reconsider. I promise I won't push up on you or nothing."

"Drew I understand that, but too much shit has happened and I don't wanna be crowded. Its nothing to do with you. Its all me right now. We still together, but I just wish you could put yourself in my shoes for a minute. I'm nineteen with not parents or family. My innocence was taken and its just been on thing afte the next."