Weekend Getaway

August

I was sitting downstairs at Desire's waiting for her to come on. I had already dropped Day off at my momma's and she was asking me all these questions about my wife. I get the feeling that she knows some things are off with us, but I know better than to tell her what I did. She would knock my skinny ass in the middle of next week. I was scrolling through my phone when I got a incoming text from an unfamiliar number.

678-529-3688: I'm miss you and I need to see you asap. Please call this mumber back.

I looked at my phone knowing that had to be La'Asia texting me. This damn girl don' lost her fuckin' mind. I sighed and ran my hand down my face. Desire gon' kill her and I'm as sit back and watch her work. I know Desire been coming over to our house and going in her chemistry lab. She been working on somehting and with my wife it ain't no tellin'. My wife is low key crazy and people don't seem to understand that shit, especially La'Asia.

"Okay August I'm ready."

"Tha' hell you got all that shit fa'? We just gon' be gone fa' a tha' weekend." I glared at her and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Dude why you trippin' like this shit ain't the norm? I have to take extra shit so that I can have options."

"Oh I got options fa' ya ass." I said as I adjusted my hat and looked at her through my nerd glasses.

My phone went off again and I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Who is that?" Desire asked and took a seat on the sofa.

I was scared to tell her, but I knew I needed to because all hell would break loose if I didn't.

"It's La'Needafuckin'life."

"She is legally stupid, but she gon' soon be legally dead. And what the fuck she texting you for anyway?"

"Cause apparently tha' bitch elevata' is stuck on stupid."

Desire didn't say anything and I knew that she was thinking. When she starts thinking shit don't be too good. I looked at her and I knew even though we were getting along fine, she was still hurting. Just the mention of that girl ruins the whole mood of anything. She stood up and before she could take two steps I grabbed her wrist.

"Baybeh."

"What August?"

I pulled her to me and sat her in my lap.I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist and stared at her beautiful face. "Desire you know that girl don't mean shit ta' me. You mean everythang to me and my heart only beats fa' you. Yeah she did what she did, but you got my heart and can't no bitch or ho get that. Ya heard me." I lifted her chin and smiled at her.

She touched my cheek and smiled back.

"Na' you ready ta' ride?" I tapped her thigh and she raised a brow at me.

"Damn that sounded sexual, but you can ride me to and I won't complain."

"Uh no sir. You are still on punishment until I say so."

"Yeah we gon' see bout all that shit you talkin. Let's go."

We got up and I grabbed our stuff. We headed to her Benz and I loaded her stuff in the trunk. I opened her door and I walked around, getting in. This lil getaway was gon' be one that my wife will never forget. I'ma make sure of that.

Kylie

It had been a few days since the incident with Asia and I was still fuming. I missed seeing Professor A, but she has taken some time off which I can understand. I was standing outside Drew's townhouse and I was debating on if I wanted to ring the bell. I was going through so much shit in my life and no nineteen year old should have to deal with the shit I do.