Airport Drama

Desire

I was at the counter making sure we had our tickets squared away. I was somewhat agitated because it was hella crowded. I looked around and August was chillin' with his bucket hat pulled low over his eyes. He had gotten high as hell before we left the resort. If I asked him what his name was right now he probably couldn't tell me his name. I had to laugh to myself cause my husband was in a league of his own. Nobody could come close to his chill.

"Okay Mrs. Alsina everything is situated."

"Thanks." I smiled and turned heading back over to August when I stopped dead in my tracks.

There was some chick practically drapped all over him. I saw him smirk at whateva the hell she was saying. I took a deep breath and counted to five because I didn't wanna have to show out in public, but dammit I will. I made my way towards them and cleared my throat.

"Who the hell are you?" The girl looked up at me like I was the thirsty bitch.

"I'm his fuckin' wife and I suggest you step the fuck back before I throw yo ass back."

She looked at August like he was gon' say stay and then looked at me. She rose and looked at August for a long moment. "When you are ready for a real woman call me. You go-"

Smack!

I didn't allow her to finish her statement. She tried it and I finished it. I smacked the dog shit outta her ignorant, disrespectful ass. "Bitch if you ever in life do so much as glance at my husband I will dot both of you damn eyes, try me." She walked off like the devil was on her heels. I glared down at August and I wanted to slap the shit outta his high ass for acting like it was cool for her to be all over him.

"You a real jackass fa' that August. You shoulda let that trick know you was married, but no your high ass sitting here like its all good." I looked around and people were staring, but I didn't give a shit.

"What the hell y'all staring at? You ain't neva seen a ho get smacked."

Everyone that was looking turned immediately after I said that.

"Baybeh calm down." He reached over and tried to grab my hand.

"August don't fuckin' touch me right now. This whole scene could have been avoided if you had opened yo damn mouth. Got me out here actin' all hood and shit." I folded my arms across my chest and crossed my legs angrily.

"That shit sexy tho. I like ta' see you go from 0 to 100. It do something to a nigga." He licked his lips and then bit down on his bottom lip.

I just stared at him and rolled my damn eyes. He thinks this shit is a joke, but it ain't. He was ready to kill the nigga on the beach that was looking at me. Now he sitting up here like its cool for random bitches to be drapped all over him.

"August don't talk to me right now."

"Okay, look Desire a nigga sorry. Fa'real baybeh I'm sorry." He looked at me and smiled. I rolled my eyes cause I was still pissed.

"Roll them damn eyes one mo' time."

"And if I do, you ain't gon' do shit. Hell you didn't do shit when that lil floozy was all on you like she was yo bitch." I flung his hand off my thigh.

"Desire don't getcha' ass fucked up in this hea' airport." He clenched his jaw.

"Fuck you August!" I got up and walked to the bathroom.

He really didn't get it. He thought that shit was cool and that it was a damn joke, but it was disrespectful to say the least. I stood in the mirror finger combing my hair trying to get my attitude in check. I took a few deep breaths and finally headed back out. I made it back to my seat, but I didn't sit beside August.