Spontaneous.....Drunk Sex Pt. 2

Desire

I watched him as he stroked himself and I was beyond turned on. I knew that what we were doing was way out the box, but I was too far gone to care. All I wanted and all I needed was to feel my husband inside me giving me what I wanted and needed.

"Desire."

"I'm ready."

He smirked and stepped in-between my thighs. He lifted my legs, pushing them back until they were on either side of my head.

"Hold'em just like that." He commanded.

I placed my hands on the backs of my thighs holding them there. He placed the tip in and teased me with it. He went all the way in and slowly pulled out, smearing my juices from my love button down my slit. I looked down and my breath quickened.

He went back in and thrust slow, long and deep which caused me to get wetter.

"Damn baybeh. I missed this pussy. So wet and so damn tight."

I couldn't find the words to say because he felt so good. He worked his hips in a circular motion as he worked my middle.

"Uhhhhh.....sssssss..."

I watched as he moved in and out of me. He was coated with my cream. He looked down at it and then back to me. He gave me this look and I knew shit was about to get serious.

He sped up and started going faster. I felt him at the bottom of my heart and it was painful pleasure. I felt my legs shaking and I knew it wasn't gon' be long before I came. He started pounded my shit and I screamed out. If somebody was outside or nearby they heard me, but I didn't care cause it was too much.

"Aug-I-I-baby....go slow!"

He slowed down and leaned over and gave me an earth shattering kiss that made me have one helluva orgasm. My walls pulsated around him as my body shook to the core. He kept stroking and I had to let my legs go to grip his upper arms. I had a death grip on them.

"I want yo sexy ass from tha' back." He pulled out and he helped me down.

As soon as my feet touched the pavement and I was bent over, he smacked my ass. I looked at him seductively over my shoulder and he smirked that cocky ass smirk. I stretched my arms across the hood of the car and he pressed his hand in my lower back as he slid in.

He gripped my hair roughly and brought my head back.

"Aaaaaah Fuck!" I yelled out.

He held my hair in his hand as he pounded inside of me. He smacked my ass repeatedly as he fucked me hard.

I felt my legs trembling like Bambi and I was afraid I wasn't gon' be able to stand much longer. I felt weak. I got deep sensations in-between my thighs and I knew I was about to squirt.

"Auuugussst....."

"Damn Desire. I luh this shit tho." He wound my hair tighter and he angled my head in a way that our lips could connect.

"August I'm bouta cuuummmm!"

"Cum fa daddy."

On command my body came apart. He let my hair go and placed his hands on my ass and held me like that as he fucked the living shit outta of me.

"Dammit August!"

"Na baybeh you know what a nigga wanna hea." He grunted as he continued to go deep.

"A-a-august I'm not saying th-oooohhhhh shit!"

He was pulling my body back on him as he literally started to murder my kitty.

"Say it Desire!"

Smack!

He smacked me hard on the ass, but I still was being defiant.

"Desire...stroke...what's...stroke....my...fuckin' name....stroke...."

"Aaah....D-d-daddy....."

"Good Girl." He continued to beat my shit up

"Baybeh I'm bouta ta bu-Fuuuuccck!"

I felt him flood my my inside and in that moment I realized that I had not gotten back on the pill.

**********

August

"Fuck Desire!" I yelled out as she rode the fuck outta me.

She tighten her walls on me and I bout lost my damn mind. I held her waist as she bounced up and down on me. She had her hands placed on my chest as she worked her middle. She was literally throwing that ass in a circle.

Sweat was glistening on her beautiful body as she rode me and she looked sexy as hell.

"Uhhhh! Baby! I'm bouta to cum!"

"Naw hol' that shit." I flipped her over on her back and placed her right leg on my shoulder.

I thrust in and out of her as she lifted her body slightly and threw it back on me. I rested my head in the crook of her neck and bit down right there. She was driving a nigga crazy.

"You like that shit daddy?" She asked as she locked down on me.

"Dammit Girl!" I grabbed both her legs and placed them in the crook of my elbows as I gave her these long, deep strokes.

She arched her back and gripped my arms.

"August I can't hold it n-n-no more....."

"Cum on daddy's dick then."

She did and a few seconds later I came too. I slowly pulled out and shifted our bodies. I pulled her into me and kissed her neck. I wrapped my arm around her waist and she placed her hand on top of mines.

"Desire."

"Huh." She answered sleepily.

"Tomorrow let's have a date night. You know just cause we married don't mean we can't still have those."

"That sounds nice, but we ain't having sex afterwards. I think my pussy numb."

I chuckled and kissed her cheek.

"Baybeh we ain't got to. I just wanna spend some quality time with my beautiful wife."

"Okay. August so what about the bet situation?"

"Girl that shit been dead and buried."

"Good night August." She laughed.

"Good night beautiful. I love you."

"I love you too."

Well I didn't wanna leave my babies hanging for too long. I had to give y'all a lil something. Thank you all for all the birthday wishes. I love y'all man cause y'all the mutha.....best!

Lady K