Revenge So Sweet

August

I was sitting back in my chair waiting for La'Asia and her managers. I had KD with me and him and the new intern, John were going to be working with her. La'Asia still hadn't got here yet, but I already knew that she was gon' be highly pissed. At this point I didn't give zero fucks about her and what she thought. I hadn't been too long ago got to the office because I had to go get tested. Ned was going to see to it that the results be given to me within two days.

A knock sounded on the door and I knew that it was La'Asia. Candace opened the door and ushered her in. She looked around at everyone and when she saw me her eyes lit up. I could still see the scars on her face and she was walking with a limp from the damage my wife done.

"Good morning everyone. Good morning August." She smiled flirtatiously.

"Sup." I barely looked at her because I didn't want her think that what happened that night meant something to me.

"So what is this surprise meeting about?" She looked around at everbody in attendance.

"Well La'Asia we think that it is best that we turn your demo over to KD. KD will be working with you one on one along with John here." Kim stated and Tommy nodded in agreement.

"August what the hell are they talking about? I thought that I was gonna be working with you one on one."

"That was the plan at first, but now I feel that it is best that I let someone else work with you. I still have the say so over things, but us working closely together will not happen anymore. If that's gon' be a problem then let me know right now." I raised my brow and leaned back in my chair looking at her.

I could tell that she was pissed and she didn't like where this was going, but whatever she thought was gon' happen between me and her ain't happening. I love my wife regardless to my fuck up. I don't know what the fuck she thought this was.

She sat back and sighed. She looked around at everyone and then smirked. "No August that's night a problem. I understand business is strictly business." She folded her hands in her lap and smiled evil like.

I don't know what she got going on in that lil pea size brain of hers, but she don't wanna fuck with me or Desire. So she better get her mind right.

We finished discussing things and everybody got up to leave. I stood and stretched and shuffled the paperwork on my desk. I heard the click of the door, but I didn't turn right away.

"August what did I do wrong for you to stop working with me?"

I swung around and narrowed my eyes at her.

"What the fuck are you doing back in here?"

" I need to talk to you." She stepped closer.

"Look we ain't got shit to talk about. Just cause that shit went down with us tha' otha' night don't mean we gon' be fuck buddies or creep buddies. I love my wife regardless to what yo twisted ass thinks. Now you got five seconds to get yo ignorant ass outta hea' or I will fa'get being a gentleman and throw you ass out." I snarled at her and she looked at me wide eyed.

She narrowed her eyes and stared at me for a long intense moment. She finally turned and left, slamming the door behind her.

"One part of my mission in getting my wife back complete." I said aloud as I picked up my phone calling a florist.

Desire

"Okay guys now that we have had a great experience in the lab we can now be prepared for a quiz next class." I smiled and they groaned.