Give In/Trust Me

August

I rolled over and looked at the clock and it was one in the morning. I looked over at Desire and she was on her back with her hands across her stomach. The sheet had slid off her and her t-shirt revealed her black, lace boy shorts. The tv light was reflecting off her and I was horny as hell, but she was tryna be all stingy. I stuck my hands inside my b-ball shorts and my dick was hard. I stroked myself for a minute and stop because I wanted to feel her tightness wrapped around me.

She turned on her side facing me. She threw her leg across my waist and I bit down on my lip and said a silent prayer. Her head was on my chest and I placed my arm around her and placed my hand on her ass. I rubbed and squeezed it hoping that she would wake up, but she didn't.

"Desire." I slightly shook her and she groaned.

"Huh." She said groggily.

"I'm horny."

"And."

"And I wanna fuck."

"You bet-how the fuck I end up on you?" She rose up and looked down at me.

"You did it in yo sleep."

"Nigga quit lying. Yo sneaky ass rolled me on you." She hit my chest and was about to get off me, but I held her by her waist.

"Desire I know you feel how hard I am." I rotated my hips underneath her.

"Yeah I feel it, but you sir are gonna have to get some lotion and worked that hand."

"Tha' hell you say. Baybeh stop playin' and give me some." I slid my hands under her shirt and rubbed her stomach, ribs and finally her breast.

"August!"

"Desire just pull'em ta' tha' side and lemme slide up in it. You know you want to." I traced the edge of her boy shorts.

"August if I let you have some will you leave me alone and let me sleep in peace?"

I smiled and nodded my head.

"You get on my damn nerves."

"I know you luh me. Now let daddy show you how much I luh you."

I rolled her on her back and pulled her shirt and panties off. I came outta my shorts and pushed her thighs apart. I got in-between her thighs with my dick at her entrance, but I didn't put it in. I stared in her eyes and met her lips for a long, deep kiss at the same time I slowly slid in.

"Shit! You so fuckin' tight and wet."

I slowly move in and out of her wetness and she dug her nails in my back. I wanted deeper penetration so I pushed her legs into her chest and went deep as I could go.

"Fuck! August!"

I worked my hips making sure I didn't miss a spot. The harder I went the wetter she got. I could hear how wet she was everytime I moved in and out.

"Baybeh. Ah shit....I'm bouta' cum. Fuck!" I sped up as my nut to full control of me. Desire came right with me and as I let her legs down they shook.

I rested my head in the crook of her neck as I tried to get my breathing under control. She trailed her hands up and down my back as I kissed her neck.

I rose up and stared down at her. She smiled at me and brought my head down for a toe curling kiss.

"You wanna go another round?"

"August." She said in a warning tone.

"Okay let's shower then."

We got up and headed to the shower. I already knew I was gon' get some more so I don't know why she be actin like I ain't. She should know that she gon' give in no matter how much she try not to.