Make it Up Pt. 2

August

I was downstairs out on the back smoking a blunt and sippin on my henny. Desire was bullshittin' like hell. I had to do something to relieve the stress since she wasn't tryna to help me in that area. She really was holding out on a nigga and I couldn't believe it. I finished my blunt and headed back inside. I walked upstairs and Desire was on her back knocked out. I stood by the door and watched her as she slept. She was sleep, but my dick was begging for attention.

I ran my hand across my head and got in the bed. I was about to cut the light off when a thought came to my head. I smirked and got back up. I knew how to get her ass and I was about to get her ass good. I walked to the foot of the bed and crawled in-between her legs. I slid her panties off and she groaned, but didn't wake up. I spread her legs apart and let my tongue go to work.

"Mmmm...." She squirmed, but didn't open her eyes. She apparently thought she was dreaming, but she was soon about to find out she wasn't.

I moved my tongue in a rapid pace and she gripped my hair and her eyes flew open.

"August wh-aaaaah fuck!" Her body shook from her first orgasm. I still kept working my tongue causing her to grind her pelvis against me.

I stopped for a second and I looked up at her.

"Desire I want you to ride my face?"

"August no!"

"Yes Desire." I laid back and slid her up my body.

I didn't give her a chance to get ready I just let my tongue work its magic. She was tryna run but I gripped her tightly and devoured her.

"Uhhh....August!" She rotated her hips on my face and I lapped her up.

I loved hearing my name when I was giving her body pleasure. I kept working my tongue and she kept cumming. I finally let up and she weakly rolled away from me. She laid flat on her stomach and her ass was just sitting there. She was begging to be fucked, but didn't even know it.

"Desire."

"Hmm."

"I want you."

"August got to fuckin' sleep."

"I wanna fall asleep inside you tho."

I trailed my tongue on her spine and she moaned. I smacked her ass and squeezed it as I continued to trail my tongue down her spine.

"You betta fall asleep holding it in your hand."

"Baybeh quit playin. Feel this." I grabbed her hand and placed it on my dick. She squeezed and rubbed it through my shorts.

"Feel like you got a problem that I unfortunately can't solve."

"You sure about that?" I pulled her on her side and placed my hand in-between her thighs. I worked my fingers in her wetness and she tried to move my hand, but I was stronger.

"August!"

"What Desire? You know you want it?" I whispered in her ear and then trailed my tongue down her neck to her shoulder.

"August no I-I don't."

"Then why you stutterin' and shakin?"

"Cause you won't leave me-Shit!"

"See now you cussin' You know you want me all up in that pussy. So you might as well let me slide in-between them pretty brown thighs."

I lifted her leg and placed it acrosss my waist. "See I can slide it in just like this and give you long deep strokes. I wanna make you cum all over my shit. I wanna watch myself slide in and out of you as you grip the sheets. Can I do that Desire?" I continued to work my fingers in her wetness.

"August no. I told you that you wasn't ge-aaaaaaah shit!"

I hit her g-spot with my fingers causing her to cum again. I rolled her on her back and got in-between her thighs. All I had to do was take my shorts off and slide in, but I wanted her drunk with lust and need.

"August we are not fucking tonight."

I ignored her and kissed her neck. I went down until I captured a nipple in my mouth. I came back up and looked in her eyes. I bent my head and took her lips in a kiss so intense it took my breath away. She ended up taking control of the kiss and a nigga was weak the way she was kissing me.

She ran her hands all through my hair and that shit was turning me on even more.

I pulled back out of breath. "Desire you gon' let me make it up to you how I really want to? I need to feel you wrapped around me, locking me in as I slide in and out of it."

She didn't say anything she just stared at me. I stared back.

"Desire what's it gon' be? You gon' let me feel you or what?......

Well just a lil teaser. I wonder will she give in or will she leave him hanging....we shall see.