Real Ass Whoopin'

Desire

"Bitch I-" She didn't get to finish her statement because I punched her dead in her mouth.

She stumbled back and held her mouth. She looked down at her hand and she saw blood. I saw rage fill her eyes and I knew she was gon' try to come for me. She backed me into the wall, but I kneed her in the stomach and she doubled over in pain.

I grabbed her by her hair and started punching her until I saw blood leaking. All I could see in my mind was the hurt, pain, fear and desperate cry for help in her eyes. Every hit was for Kylie. I slung her by her hair and she yelped in pain as her her head hit the table.

I started stomping her repeatedly. I didn't care if I killed the bitch. For the shit she did she deserved to open her eyes in hell. I was too far gone. I was about to give her one more stomp, but I felt my body being lifted off away from her.

"Let me fuckin' go!" I yelled as I struggled against August.

I knew that Lawrence had texted him, but I didn't care right now. I was tryna protect a lost and broken girl. I don't know where her no good daddy was at, but I was still waiting to blow his dick to hell and back.

"Desire I'm not gon' let ya ass go. What tha' fuck were you thinkin?"

"I was thinkin' about protecting Ky. This girl has been through some shit most people don't survive."

"I unda'stand that, but you can't just take off without letting me know. Anythang coulda happened. I told you Desire I can't and won't lose you."

He held me until he roughly threw me in the truck. He slammed my door and I looked at him like he was crazy. He got in and looked at me long and hard. He shook his head and clenched his jaw.

"August who is with Ky?"

"Drew and Lawrence went back to the hospital."

"No! August she doesn't wanna see Drew right now."

"Well if yo hot headed ass hadn't snuck out I would have known that."

"Take me back to the hospital. I promised her that I would be back."

"Desire we going home. You do realize you left a woman practically dead and you know the police coming for yo ass."

"You know what you ain't gotta take me. Soon as we get home I'm getting in my car and heading back there."

"Don't fuckin' test me Desire." He glared at me.

"And don't you fuckin' test me."

I was beyond pissed and August wasn't tryna to understand at all. Ky needed somebody and I was trying to be there for her, but my stubborn ass husband wasn't tryna hear that shit.

I looked up when we pulled into our driveway. I got out, but I couldn't go nowhere because I didn't have my damn keys. I looked back and August was leaning up against the truck with folded arms. He smirked because he knew that I couldn't go nowhere.

"August open the fuckin' door so I can get my keys."

"I'm afraid I can't do that. I told you that you were not going back up there today."

"Nigga you ain'tmy fuckin' daddy. No open the damn door before I kick yo ass and you know I will." I walked up on him and mushed his head.

He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He unlocked the door and hit the alarm.

"August put me down!"

He ignored me and headed upstairs. He pushed our room door open and he threw me on the bed. I looked at him with narrowed eyes and I could tell shit was about to get real in here.

August

I stared at my wife and she was pissing me the fuck off. She just didn't get that I love her so damn much that I will do anythang to keep her safe. I have almost lost her so many times and I can't bear feeling that pain again. Seeing what Drew was going through reminded me of that and that made me want to protect Desire more.

"Desire you got me fucked up. I'm just tryna look out for you, but you too stupid to realize that."

"Oh so I'm stupid now. So I'm stupid for loving you, caring for you, sticking by your side everytime you fucked up, huh?"

"Bay-"

"No August you don't get it. Seeing Ky laying there feeling like the scum of the earth for something that wasn't her fault, something she didn't deserve took me back to a place I remember. Ky is hurting and she feels like she has nobody, but I was trying to let her know that she had me, that I care about her." She shook her head as tears fell.

"I know what it feels like to be beaten and raped. I know the mental and emotionally anguish that Ky is feeling. She feels unworthy of Drew's love and that's how I secretly felt after that shit happened to me."

"Desire I'm sorry. I-I didn't know."

"Well now you do. Now I'm going back to the hospital." She got off the bed and she went to shower.

I sat on the bed and I felt like a fool, but I was just scared of losing her. I loved Desire more than anything and she knows that. I laid back on the bed and looked up at the ceiling in deep thought. I heard the shower stop and I sat up.

She had a towel wrapped around her waist and she didn't bother to look my way. I got up and stood behind her.

"Desire."

"August please just let me get dressed so I can go."

"I can't let you go. Not like this." I turned her around and made her look at me.

"Baybeh I'm sorry. I just love you so much and a nigga will do anything to protect you."

"August why?" She broke down. "Why are people so sick and twisted? They hurt people and go on like they never did anything. Her own father took her innocence and her mother held her, letting it happen." She cried harder and I picked her up and sat on the bed with her in my lap.

"Desire its some sick twisted muthafuckas in the world, but what you gotta unda'stand when people have a drug addiction they will sell whatever and do whatever to get that fix. It don't make the shit right, but them drugs have them all fucked up."

"Come on and get dressed. I will take you back to the hospital." I wiped the tears from her eyes and pecked her lips. Somehow the kiss got hot and heavy, but I pulled back. Desire didn't need sex now. She needed her husband for support.

She got up and started getting dressed. While she was doing that I walked out and called OG. I told her what was going on and OG was on it like always. I hung up just as Desire walked out of the bedroom.

I grabbed her hand and we headed back to the hospital.

Damn my wife put a real ass whoopin' on her ass tho.....

I did this simply because I love y'all. Next chapter will be an emotional one so get prepared.

Excuse mistakes!