Lines Crossed

Desire

I sat there looking at Det. Norris as I bounced my leg up and down. I felt like a caged animal ready to wreck some shit up. La'Dummy just don't know she fucked up and she crossed lines she won't be able to cross back.

"Look Det. Norris we can sit here all damn day. It is not gon' change a damn thang. You asked me did I assault her and I told you that I did. And I don't regret nor do I apologize for that. The ho' got what she deserved."

"I'm a lil bit confused why you assualted her when she told us that you were coming on to her man."

"Are you fuckin' serious? I should killed that bitch...naw I'ma kill that delusional ass bitch." I said aloud.

"You do know what you are saying can have you locked up." Norris rose his brow as he looked at me.

"And you do know I don't give a damn. You let this child who-do you in with all her lies. The one she is calling her man is my fucking husband. She got attacked cause she didn't know her place and apparently she still don't, but when I get outta here her place gon' be in somebody's casket. Now lock me up for that."

He ran his hands down his face because he knew I was dead ass. I know right now I look like a nerd with these damn glasses on, but never judge a book by its cover. I am not the one right now. My mind is all fucked up and this bitch wanna be slick. She must don't know I will be outta here in no time.

"Can I make a phone call."

He sighed and ushered me out to use the phone. I knew that if I called August he wouldn't answer the phone because he never answers numbers he doesn't know. I called Nedra.

"Wh-"

"Ned get August on the phone and tell him to come to the Atlanta police station."

"What the hell for?"

"I was arrested cause that dumb trick pressed charges for me beating her ass, but she must wanna die cause that's what's about to go down."

"Ah hell no! I'm bouta to call him right now. This bitch don' fucked up."

"Yep and she don't even know it, but I'm a get at you when I get outta here."

"Okay boo."

I hung up and Norris ushered me back into the interrogation room. I sat there and he leaned up against the wall. He stared at me shaking his head. I knew that he thought I was crazy, but he hadn't seen crazy yet. Just wait til August come up in here. He gon' see what the hell crazy really is.

August

I was headed to go pick up Day from my momma's house when I saw Ned calling me. I stopped at a redlight and answered.

"What's poppin?"

"Aug you need to get to the Atanta police station."

"For what?"

"Your wife got arrested."

"ARRESTED!"

"Yep.

"Shit!" I'm on my way there now"

I hung up and made a u-turn. I don't know what the hell don' happened, but all I know whatever the reason my wife is there better be a good one. I pray it ain't on no bullshit. I know how random shit be happening, but I got a feeling this gon' be some crazy ass shit. I had to call my momma and tell her to keep lil man for the night.

I callled her real quick and turned into the police station parking lot. I walked inside looking around and a police officer came up to me.

"How can I help you?" The officer said.